Don't wait tomorrow may be to late

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by r ward, Mar 27, 2009.

1. r ward

r ward New Member

State:
    Kathleen G
    I have said this before but today it hit home again a good friend that I work with and me was talking before work like we always do and cutting up talking as usual about triing to get together for a little fishing .
    Three hours later the Dispatcher at work told me he had suffered a heart attack about an hour after that we got word he did not make it
    Please keep the family of Ed Crump in your prayers he was a good man a Deacon in his church and would help anyone he could
    He always seemed to know when to leave me alone or when to pick or when to be a friend and let me talk
    He will be missed
    If you have a friend that you plan on doing something with do it for tomorrow is not promised:sad2:

2. CountryHart

CountryHart New Member

State:
    missouri
    Richard sorry for the loss of a friend. prayers for his family and friends. Your right, there are no guarantees on life.

3. daystarchis

daystarchis New Member

State:
    Clovis Cali
    Sorry to hear that brother. Prayers for the crump family sent. Good post brother

4. Mo.Hick

Mo.Hick Active Member

State:
    Madison Mo.
    Richard prayers to the family. I know what you mean. I am 47 and had a heart attack on Dec 17 of 08. From what the doctors said that with the artery that was 95 % blocked that I was lucky to be here. Most people with that one blocked dont make it. Sorry for your loss of a good friend.

Tom

5. arkrivercatman

arkrivercatman New Member

State:
    KS
    Truer words were never spoken.
    Sorry for your loss. His family is in my prayers.

6. Catpaw

Catpaw Well-Known Member

State:
    Central Cail
    Name:
    James
    Richard i'll be praying for Mr Crump and all those who's life's he touched...God Bless

7. slimdaddy

slimdaddy Well-Known Member

State:
    Nelsonville, Oh
    Name:
    Keith
    prayer sent from ohio to MR CRUMP and his family

8. westvirginiacatfish

westvirginiacatfish New Member

State:
    Ronceverte
    Sorry for the loss of your friend. Thoughts and prayers to you and your friends family in this time of need .

9. Mickey

Mickey New Member Supporting Member

State:
    Illinois
    Richard were sorry to hear of the loss of your friend. Prayers sent for all.

10. bw69r

bw69r Well-Known Member

State:
    West Newton, PA
    everyone touched by the life of Mr. Crump are in my thoughts and prayers.

11. tnvol

tnvol New Member

State:
    Clarksvill
    Very sad. I'm sorry for your loss.

12. pk_powell

pk_powell New Member

State:
    Missouri
    I'm so sorry for the loss of your friend,and what you said about making time now and not later to be with the ones you care about.Man that is so true. My sincere condolences goes out to you and the Crump family.:sad2:

13. MRR

MRR New Member

State:
    Louisiana,Mo.
    Thoughts and Prayers for the Family and for you .It's hard losing a good friend.People, including me seem to take life for granted .I seemto have a better aspect on it now that I'm getting older.
    Good post and wake up call.

14. 223reload

223reload New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    Sorry for your loss,Friends should be revered ,They can be lost in a heartbeat.

15. r ward

r ward New Member

State:
    Kathleen G
    Thanks to all who have expressed their condolances and I hope that I will have enough sense to heed my own warning and not wait to show a friend what they mean to me
    ON that note I want to take a moment and say each and every one of the members on the BOC I consider a friend and family and because of that I say thanks for you all being here when you are needed

16. ozzy

ozzy New Member

State:
    Lost Wages
    Prayers sent from Nevada.