Don't Try This At Home

Discussion in 'LOCAL OHIO TALK' started by BobbyLee, Dec 23, 2008.

1. BobbyLee

BobbyLee New Member

State:
    Zanesville, Ohio
  2. hunted

hunted New Member

State:
    washington court house,oh
    lmao,i would have tazed the cat though....

3. tbull

tbull New Member

State:
    SW Ohio
    Man that was funny, thanks for sharing!

4. misterwhisker

misterwhisker New Member

State:
    T. Bowl
    when the ladies are in that time of the month..you gota watch out anyway lol..good one thanks for sharing

5. luckey wade

luckey wade New Member

State:
    ohio
    That was pretty funney!I just went from tears as we gave some gifts to a neede family .To a big laugh ,Thanks again!

6. ryang

ryang Well-Known Member

State:
    Blacklick, Ohio
    Name:
    Gary
    My sister in law is getting one of these and I asked her to shoot me with it LOL Ill let you know if she does.

7. repoman3809

repoman3809 New Member

State:
    Cincinnati, Ohi
    That wasnt smart!!!!LOL I got one I use for SCARING dogs when out repoing(not actually shocking). Mine works without touching anything. You hit the button and it gives off the arc. It claims to have 100,000 volts, not sure if it does, but it sure sounds vicious. Tell ya what though....I've never met a dog that didnt stick his tail between his legs and run after hearing/seeing the thing in action(again not shocking them). Besides a slab of meat....nothing better!

8. Still_Waters...

Still_Waters... New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Hilarious man, that was some funny stuff, and to think that I was trying to convince my friends to play "stun gun hot potato":eek:oooh:.... I think I'll just watch them if I get them to do it. :big_smile::wink:

9. catfishcrazy256

catfishcrazy256 New Member

State:
    Indiana
    :eek:oooh:What were you thinking:eek:oooh:

10. catfish_clayton

catfish_clayton New Member

State:
    Catania, Italy,
    Lol, your not the only one who does that stupid of stuff. So don't feel bad.

11. tackleholic

tackleholic New Member

State:
    New Albany
    What ever happened to "the good ole days". A kick from behind used to call for a fist in the eye. Back then if I remember right, then it was a simple case of self defense. CASE CLOSED!:cool2:

12. MRR

MRR New Member

State:
    Louisiana,Mo.
    Now that was funny and rather stupid on his part.Good thing he didn't zap the cat.Probably would of killed it ,then would had to explain what happened to kitty. Great laugh first thing in the morning.