Don't Throw Snowball's

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by oh no, Dec 20, 2009.

1. bud1110

bud1110 New Member

State:
    East Texas
    Kinda makes you wonder how that Detective made it through Childhood huh?

2. JimmyJonny

JimmyJonny Well-Known Member

State:
    sc
    .....or eat the yelow snow.

I have no idea what the link was..my pos wouldnt load it...just felt like writing, LOL.

-Jim-

3. 223reload

223reload New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    POOR WITTLE BABY,Thats too funny,Jim. Thanks for sharing.

4. Catmanblues

Catmanblues New Member

State:
    S.E Ohio
    Thanks Jim for sharing.

5. katmax

katmax New Member

State:
    griffin ga
    hope they through the book at that detactive....and not another snoball ..:smile2:

6. Jerry60k

Jerry60k Member

State:
    Chelyan, West V
    Probably the same kid we all used to play sandlot football with who after getting tackled a little hard started to whine and would say "Its my ball and I am going home and its going with me"

We had a solution back then Take his ball and then chase him up the road lol.

7. Netmanjack

Netmanjack New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Now fellas, don't be so darned quick to criticize. You have no idea what this guy has been through. He could have seen his entire family wiped out by a senseless snow ball massacre or even worse, maybe a Manhattan avalanche!. This man needs your help and compassion, not ridicule. Personally I think he should of shot a couple of kneecaps, but that's just me...:wink:

8. BubbaCat

BubbaCat Well-Known Member

State:
    Arizona
    TOO FUNNY !:smile2::smile2::smile2::smile2:

9. BIG_D

BIG_D New Member

State:
    Batchtown IL.
    what a wussy :eek:oooh:

10. boswifedeb

boswifedeb USCA Jailhouse Lawyer

State:
    Tennessee
    Name:
    Debbie
    Hey Barney, where's your ........snowball!!! What an idiot! Next thing you know he'll be trying to slap the cuffs on Frosty.:eek:oooh:

11. Mickey

Mickey New Member Supporting Member

State:
    Illinois
    His punishment should come on a paintball court. Let him face a handgun that can shoot back. See how he would like that.:angry:

12. Jeremy Sheffey

Jeremy Sheffey New Member

State:
    Columbus, Ohio
  13. festus

festus New Member

That cop would never make it as a county deputy down here in my neck of the woods. There's a little town up the road a piece that has your typical backwoods cretins having traditional bottle rocket fights in the streets around each 4th of July. I haven't participated since I was in my 20's, but I've seen folks taken to the emergency room, even innocent passerby cars with their windows down. The cops don't even dare go up there. One time their local fire department tried to raise money and thought they would put a fireworks stand on the corner to sell to these warriors. Somebody torched the stand during the middle of the night and I'm sure the fire department lost their @$$.

14. Slatebar

Slatebar New Member

State:
    ohio
    CNN showed that tapes this morning. What a nutjob, walking around with the pistol in his hand daring someone to throw another snowball. Sad.

15. MRR

MRR New Member

State:
    Louisiana,Mo.
    Saw that on the news last night and he was even off duty.What a dummy.

16. Smokin

Smokin New Member

State:
    Ca
    My feelings on it the guy should lose his job. He is not fit to be out there carrying a weapon if he is going to cry over a dang snowball. I bet even his own kids dont like him sounds like a sour old grouch that needs a box of exlax so he can unwind.

17. derbycitycatman

derbycitycatman Well-Known Member

State:
    Kentucky
    Name:
    your first name
    Dont blame him too much, round here you might get your butt whupped throwing things at cars, but it would be fun to hit him with a yellow snowball.