DONT MISS OUT ON THIS!!!!!

Discussion in 'LOCAL OHIO TALK' started by hawgmaster, Jan 26, 2010.

1. hawgmaster

hawgmaster New Member

State:
    SE columbu
    just saw on cabelas website that they have the berkley 100 pound digital 2 sided scale for only 70 bucks compare to the original cost of 120 bucks. just thought i would let you all know. i know there were a few people talking bout getting them. dont know how long it will be on sale for so if you have the money to spare maybe now would be the time to grab one up. i know i will be. :)

2. hawgmaster

hawgmaster New Member

State:
    SE columbu
    ok i did a lil research through amazon and ebay and even after shipping cost through cabelas it was still cheaper of the three. after shipping total was 80 bucks and some change. next cheapest was on ebay for 89.99 free shipping. just thought i would do a lil reaserch for those trying to get a deal!

3. Catfish_Rob

Catfish_Rob New Member

State:
    Cincinnati, OHIO
    I wish I could catch a fish over 20lbs so I could need a 100 lb scale haha.

4. smoothkip25

smoothkip25 New Member

State:
    ohio
    Thanks Man ill check it out ive been wanting to get one! Thanks for the info!

5. CatFuStyle

CatFuStyle New Member

State:
    Xenia, Ohio
    Atleast im not the only one surfing fishing sites and stores when bored LOL

6. kitsinni

kitsinni New Member

State:
    Ohio
    The only problem is I need one that goes up to 200lbs ... what you don't believe me? ... 200 lbs LOL

7. hunted

hunted New Member

State:
    washington court house,oh
    its not bathroom scales :laugh1:

8. hawgmaster

hawgmaster New Member

State:
    SE columbu
    i hear ya but with me i still have to catch one over 30. but preperation is the key. you dont want to be out and slam a pig just to find out that your scale doesnt weigh over 25 - 50 pounds. now if berkley had a biger scale i would get that. if you fish the ohio a lot you know there are tons of blues out there that are over 50 pounds and even over the 100 pound mark, just saying you dont want to get it in and then be like "well it was over 50, i know that much" man now that would hurt. i know when i caught my 30 pound flat i didnt have my scale. i was so pi$$ed i was cussing up a storm. i knew it was the biggest cat i have ever caught. thank god there was a scale from someone near by i could use.

9. hawgmaster

hawgmaster New Member

State:
    SE columbu
    there are some scales i have seen that will weight up to like 400 pounds. some kind of scale for hunter i think. but they are like the spring type scales and not digital.

10. Mickey

Mickey New Member Supporting Member

State:
    Illinois
    I own that scale. Its has some nice features. I personally recommend it. You will be making a good investment, even if you catch small fish like me.

11. bluejay

bluejay Well-Known Member

State:
    Napoleon, Mo.
    Insurance money coming from my break in. Bought a set to replce the ones lost. Thanks for the tip.

12. hawgmaster

hawgmaster New Member

State:
    SE columbu
    i must say mickey.....just got the scale in this afternoon and loving it. one thing that really gets me is the lighted background for those of us doing some night fishing. they really got it on that one. but as an overall it seems to be made very stout. well see what it offers when the melt come. oh and they shipped very quickly from cabelas. came quicker than i thought it would.

13. FLATHEAD STEVE

FLATHEAD STEVE New Member

State:
    DESMOINES IOWA

Thanks Bro!!! Just ordered mine!

14. catfishfearme

catfishfearme New Member

State:
    govecity,ohio
    Did you get one? i hope so, now i don't:smile-big::Nop::rotfl::rotfl: have to !!!

15. hawgmaster

hawgmaster New Member

State:
    SE columbu
    ya i got one bro lol got it in today. how you been? ready to hit the water yet?? lol

16. catfishfearme

catfishfearme New Member

State:
    govecity,ohio
    ive been pretty good bubba, thanks for asking.sorry i didnt get back to this sooner, but ive been out of state, and to lazy to be on here much, Ive got to head to Dallas TX Feb 28, i mite leave the 27 to be there Sunday morning. i plane on being there for 1 week, and if things go right, i mite be there up to 9 weeks.

17. criss

criss New Member

State:
    ohio
    I just ordered mine today. I think its only on sale to the 9th.