dont know whats worse

Discussion in 'LOCAL MISSOURI TALK' started by russ, Feb 24, 2008.

1. russ

russ New Member

State:
    dexter. mo
    its been so cold. ice storm every few days, or the wind is so bad cant get out on the river. plus ive been sick for two weeks fighting the flu. just put a 797 on the boat, plus a 4 stroke, plus a new trolling motor. its killing me to have these new toys on the old boat and cant get out there, because of the weather, beening sick, or the river is so high with full size trees comming down non stop. im ready for some warm days without the rain or the 30 mph winds. p.s. how do you get to the ramp at crystal city, i will be comming up 55 from the south, need to get up there to pre fish for the tourney.

2. Big Dav

Big Dav New Member

State:
    Southwest
    Sorry you been sick brother. I know how you feel having new toys for the boat and not getting to use them.:sad2::roll_eyes: At least you got to add some new goodies during the bad weather.:big_smile:

Thanks
    David

3. Ulikedew

Ulikedew New Member

State:
    Georgetown IN
    Can't help you with directions.But I can say Hope you get feeling better and enjoy your boat when you get in the water.

4. catfishcrazy256

catfishcrazy256 New Member

State:
    Indiana
    not much longer ,springs a commin !!!:wink:

5. BajaCoop

BajaCoop Well-Known Member

State:
    Poplar Bluff,MO
    I am pretty sure that there are directions in both the gateway cats section and in the cabelas tourney section.

Or just PM cuz

6. RIVER-RAT

RIVER-RAT New Member

State:
    MO / MT
    Russ, you and I are in the same boat! :crazy::smile2:

I'm with ya brother..I've got a new rod and reel, new aerator pump and a new Humminbird 917c installed and havn't been on the water in almost two months! :crazy::sad2:

I too am ready for summer to finally get here! Or at least some weather in the 60's!

7. katcatchingfool

katcatchingfool New Member

State:
    illinois
    and there is going to be even more ice and snow by tomorrow....we might not ever get back on the river....:angry::angry::angry: i have a few more things to do to my boat before its ready for the river anyways.

8. theonecatfishbob

theonecatfishbob New Member

State:
    Wright City, Missouri
    The Missouri is forecast to crest Saturday with a 4 ft raise. I just wish the river would get down where it is supposed to be in February. I dont care if it is cold just no ice or snow. And preferrably very little wind.

9. katcatchingfool

katcatchingfool New Member

State:
    illinois
    I am with you Bob.... But i think its going to get worst before it gets better :sad2: boy i sure hope i am wrong.

10. fcrnnngbck25

fcrnnngbck25 New Member

State:
    Lafayette, Indi
    been like that here too

11. eflow

eflow New Member

State:
    IL.
    I've got u all beat my boat will soon be taking a trip down to SeaArk for repairs so i will have NO BOAT!!! I hope it snows for another month!!!:smile2::smile2::tounge_out::tounge_out::sad2::angry:

12. theonecatfishbob

theonecatfishbob New Member

State:
    Wright City, Missouri
    Boy Justin that is cold. I hope it dont come back to bite you
    :roll_eyes::wink:

13. turtle1173

turtle1173 New Member

State:
    Mayfield, KY
    Hey Rusty,

I'm right there with you. Can't wait to get out there with some decent conditions. Of course, it hasn't been all bad on my end because I couldn't have gone even if the condition were good.:crazy:

My lower unit is supposed to ship out today. I'm hoping maybe to get out a little on Saturday, provided it comes in on time. Looks like it's supposed to be in the low 50's.