dont it just drive you nuts when people ........

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by biga, Oct 8, 2009.

1. biga

biga Well-Known Member

State:
    evansville
    tell me am i all alone or ........................dont it drive you nuts when people jump in and answer a question about say catching trophy flatheads in ohio and when you look at their profile they are from california and their personal best is a 3# channel cat?why is he telling me how to catch big flatheads in ohio?? why not skip the topic and DONT POST WHAT YOU DONT KNOW about?

or a guy telling you how to catch the big blues on the ohio river how he does it.. and the next post you see is him talking about the new shakeshere catfish spinning rod combo he got for the [big fish] at the paylake or asking how to keep liver on a j hook?WTH?

or what about a guy pushing a product that he has never used or even had in his hands on just because there is so much chatter about it in the forum ??? wth?? :angry:
    or the best the buy that asks how to fish for big blues but tells you your wrong and argues when you answer him because the blues are different in his area ?? you just said you never caught a blue but i am wrong?? why did you ask??:confused2:

i love the boc and most everyone i have met on here has become a good friend and many i have never met i have the pleasure of calling friends also but i also see some real characters on here trying to hard to be [one of the guys] or possibly they just know it all and its not an act i dont know.

. be your self and speak the truth and the RESPECT and FRIENDSHIPS fill follow close behind!!! THATS WHAT WORKS FOR ME!!]

be honest and tell me if im wrong but this is something that bugs me and i wonder how some of the other guys feel about it or if you even notice it........ and for the guys that know i am talking about you feel free to send me some negative rep :smile2::smile2:

Last edited: Oct 8, 2009
  2. dougc

dougc Active Member

State:
    Independen
    Yeah I know what you're talking about. There was some j@ck@$$ on here talking about a 100lb bluecat...

3. biga

biga Well-Known Member

State:
    evansville
    :smile2::smile2: good mornin doug. :wink:

4. bnewsom71

bnewsom71 New Member

State:
    Mathervill
    LMAO!!

5. Fishmaster1203

Fishmaster1203 New Member

State:
    PA
    Those are probably the same people that make posts like "thanks for sharing" just to up their post count. :wink: LMAO

6. biga

biga Well-Known Member

State:
    evansville
    yea i forgot to add the thanks for sharing post whores :wink: that drives me nuts to.. :smile2:

7. billNpam

billNpam Active Member

State:
    Alabama
    WTH I caught two of those last week on my Snoopy Pole in the Artic after I cut a hole in the ice with my knife. So I know it can be done....Darn I need another beer.... Hey I get a post for this right

Last edited: Oct 8, 2009
  8. catfisherman369

catfisherman369 Floyd

State:
    Nashville Il.
    Hey thanks for sharing .......:smile2:

9. kyleco55

kyleco55 Well-Known Member

State:
    Central In
    i couldnt have said it better:wink:

10. Slatebar

Slatebar New Member

State:
    ohio
    OK, all together now.

Kum ba yah, my lord, Kum ba yah!
    Kum ba yah, my lord, Kum ba yah!
    Kum ba yah, my lord, Kum ba yah.
    O Lord, Kum ba yah
    Someone's crying, Lord, Kum ba yah!
    O Lord, Kum ba yah
    Someone's singing, Lord, Kum ba yah!
    O Lord, Kum ba yah
    Someone's praying, Lord, Kum ba yah!
    O Lord, Kum ba yah
    :big_smile_2::big_smile_2::big_smile_2::big_smile_2::big_smile_2:

11. 223reload

223reload New Member

State:
    Oklahoma

Adam,I agree,I do add a tip here and there no matter what state the thread is in,just to help. I also thank members for posting. But I assure you I dont need to UP my post count.:wink::smile2::smile2::smile2::smile2:

12. DLB-in-GR

DLB-in-GR New Member

State:
    MI
    My faves are "Welcome to the BOC" without an answer to the question the new person asked. Then you never see the guy who was welcomed post again. Where do they go? Why didn't they stay? Did the friendly "Welcome" scare them away? Maybe they didn't have time to sort out all the "Welcomes" and the like to find the information. Lots of people just like to see their post count climb, some are actually being friendly honestly, but its hard to tell the difference unless you stick around long enough to get to know people.

This is the best site on the web with tons of great folks and lots of local info (except in the dormant Michigan section), but as with any informational site, you get to sort through a lot that does not apply.