Dont go shoot Hoyt's new Vectrix

Discussion in 'Bowhunting' started by dannybcc, Dec 29, 2006.

1. dannybcc

dannybcc New Member

State:
    Sioux City, Iowa
    Unless you take your checkbook and your are not afraid of getting a devorce.
    You compound guys would love this bow.
    Tight Lines
    Danny

2. ohiohawghunter45067

ohiohawghunter45067 New Member

State:
    Trenton, Ohio
    oh come on now, go with the original desiginer of that cam system darton. i have been shooting there bows for years now. in my opion they are top notch. heck they have to be. russ has sold his cam design to almost every bow maufacture on the market. including hoyt, bowtech, pearson,

3. dannybcc

dannybcc New Member

State:
    Sioux City, Iowa
    Hello Bryan,
    Nice of you to chime in. I have never shot a Darton bow so I am not familiar with them. I was not referring to the cam designs on this individual bow, that could be a whole different topic and, as I am sure you are aware, with many different opinions.
    What I was referring to was the bow as a complete package. If you are a compound user my opinion is it is an excellant bow.
    I dont know what the dollar figures are on the advertising of the bows being presented to us. It does appear to me some of the companies spend substanually more than others advertising there not so great bows. I am not paid for my opinion, just thought I would share it. It would be interesting to hear more opinions on the 2007 bows being offered to us consumers.
    Tight Lines
    Danny

4. ohiohawghunter45067

State:
    Trenton, Ohio
    relax danny, no harm was meant,

5. Believer

Believer New Member

State:
    Greenwood, AR.
    I've said it before & i'll say it again, go with a Ross bow! :big_smile:

6. bigcatmaniac

bigcatmaniac New Member

State:
    California Miss
    I have shot all of the new bows for 2007 that are out. And so far i must say that the Vectrix is the smoothest bow out there. The AR's are fairly nice to shoot. The Ross on the other hand is still a little behind in the times. This is all just my opinion, i have also shot Mathews, Fred Bear, PSE, and other bows.

Dont forget that you get what you pay for.

7. ohiohawghunter45067

State:
    Trenton, Ohio
    are you sure about that

8. bigcatmaniac

bigcatmaniac New Member

State:
    California Miss
    Am i sure about what?? What i said was all just my opinion, i didnt mean to step on any toes.