Dont Get Any Better.

Discussion in 'LOCAL INDIANA TALK' started by BIGCAT DADDY 71, Apr 7, 2006.

1. BIGCAT DADDY 71

BIGCAT DADDY 71 New Member

State:
    Indiana
    leaving saturday to fish and mushroom hunt in southern indiana. it's nice this year, able to stay the rest of the month. i'am thankful to have this time, just lost a grandfather and brother this year, i think it will be good for me to get away, 13 days along and my wife and kids are coming to stay 9 days. i just posted this to say even if life isnt been great and you dont have alot of money, fishing, camping, and mushroom hunting will bring that thing we all have in our souls, back to a refreshing stage. hope we all have a great year, and a family is what it's all about. later BIGCAT DADDY 71.

2. MadKater

MadKater New Member

State:
    Evansville,IN
    sounds like a great trip to me.i hope you and the family have lots of fun..........where in southern IN will you be?

3. whichrod

whichrod New Member

State:
    columbia sc
    if you start seeing catfish moon walking and fluttering in the air like pixies you have picked the wrong mushrooms

4. treddinwater

treddinwater Active Member

State:
    Indianapolis, Indiana
    The outdoors can be very theropuetic during times of turmoil. I hope this trip really gives you time to reflect and enjoy life.

5. kspor

kspor New Member

State:
    Wichita Kansas
    I hope that you have a great time. I lost 3 family members last year. I now appreciate my family time and fish/hunting time even more. Before we know it that time is over, so enjoy all you can. Noone ever leaves this world saying, "I wish I had worked more"

6. Brushy Bill Roberts

Brushy Bill Roberts New Member

State:
    Spencer Indiana
    Sorry to hear of your losses. As for fishing and being in the woods, this is one of my favorite qoutes;
    "Many men go fishing all of their lives without knowing it was not fish they were after."
    Henry David Thoreau