dont forget about owensboro

Discussion in 'KENTUCKY RIVERS TALK' started by crazyKat, Sep 4, 2008.

1. crazyKat

crazyKat New Member

State:
    kentucky
    sept 14 its comming soon. hope its a good tourny. anyone want to fish it call me 270-903-4018 it will be fun.

2. deadly_legend

deadly_legend New Member

State:
    Evansville, Ind
    what are the rules?
    could i bank fish?

3. crazyKat

crazyKat New Member

State:
    kentucky
    its a boat tourny. u got any friends with a boat?

4. deadly_legend

deadly_legend New Member

State:
    Evansville, Ind
    dang....
    nope lol, o well

5. catman from owensboro

catman from owensboro New Member

State:
    ky
    lots of people from your area on here maybe some may hook up if you ask them.

6. lance

lance New Member

State:
    kentucky
    Why couldn't a man bank fish ? Just a question ? If I came that far that would be the only way for me to do it. It is a irrelevant ? though I have other obligations . Just would like to know why bank fisherman would be excluded if they paid there entry fees just the same ?

7. crazyKat

crazyKat New Member

State:
    kentucky
    i dont know why? i just go by the rules of the other tourny's i think its because there is no real way to keep up with a bank fisherman. not u but who is to say that person doesnt go fish out of a pond or lake? everyone has to leave from same boat ramp. no trailering so if someone fished from bank they would have to fish from ramp or just walk up and down the bank. would be limited on where they could fish. it wouldnt be fair to the bank fisherman.

8. lance

lance New Member

State:
    kentucky

I have a better understanding now I guess . Some people might just try to sneek away . I saw where a guy in a bass tournament was disqaulified this year on KY/barkley lake for pulling up some bass he had caught and caged earlier . Iwas just curious good luck in the tourney !

9. crazyKat

crazyKat New Member

State:
    kentucky
    thanks, yea some people are stupid. lol trying to cheat. yea i was a bank fisherman for yrs just started the whole boat thing for a couple yrs now but i think there should be a bank tourny. maybe like the dam in hawesville on the beach where everyone can see everyone. that would be fun.