Don't Bother!

Discussion in 'MEMBER FISHING REPORTS (BECOME A FISHING LEGEND)' started by BIG GEORGE, Oct 28, 2007.

1. BIG GEORGE

BIG GEORGE New Member

State:
    JOISY
    Thats rite. Don't bother. LOL! Don't bother goin out when a cold front is just movein in and the winds are hittin 20 to 25 mph. Hit the river this mornin with Tom(CopyCat) with all good intentions. We did share one cat in the 2lb range. I got up to go get me a samich and a drink outa the cooler. Had to eat somethin so I could take my pills. No sooner opened the cooler and got the stuff out and the clicker starts singin. Well, I go back and set the hook and hand the rod to Tom. I wanna eat and this ain't gonna stop me. LOL! And that was it. So, I consider it a shared fish. LOL! We gave it our best but it wasn't good enough. Highlite of the entire day was helpin a fella retrieve his sunken air boat outa the creek. What a squirell. LOL! We've gotten about 4 inches of rain in the past 4 days. This moron has his big old fancy air boat tied up to the docks without an automatic bilge pump in it. Did he think of goin down to check on the boat for the past few days? NO! LOL! Serves him rite. Tom snapped a couple of pics so I hope he puts em up. The guy that owned the boat is an arogant toad. So in my opinion there is justice once in a while. LOL! The fella that runs the ramp and owns the docks and whatnot was gratefull as all get out for the help. It was a hoot.

2. JPritch

JPritch New Member

State:
    Lynchburg, VA
    Pretty much the same conditions down here on the James. Rained heavy all week, getting cold, and winds gusting to 22 today. I had a trip planned, but didn't bother going out. If the fishing was anything like you had today, I feel good about my decision.

3. copycat

copycat New Member

State:
    New Jersey
    Goerge is an amazing fisherman, who else knows how to catch an 18 foot fan boat with a 350 chevy engine!! A new "Personal Best" George, congrats!!!:smile2:

Attached Files:

4. Lngbo

Lngbo New Member

State:
    Marion Ark
    Went fishin yesterday at Sardis Lake in Mississippi, caught one that weighted about four pounds and that was it. The company was nice, buddies from work.

5. dougc

dougc Active Member

State:
    Independen
    Big George is Da Man!

6. BOWHOG1

BOWHOG1 New Member

State:
    NC
    That braided line sure is tough, you would think the hook would give before the boat took on H2O.

7. Dreadnaught

Dreadnaught New Member

State:
    Henderson,Ky
    To top it all off, it was a recue boat, LOL!!! The sign is above the engine, LMAO!!! Humans never cease to amaze and amuse!!!

8. Cuz

Cuz New Member

State:
    DeSoto, MO
    Nice work George. At least you got to enjoy the 'samich' so you didnt have to worry with them 'pesky' fish. :smile2:

9. jerseycat9

jerseycat9 New Member

State:
    Oakwood Georgia
    Haha haha haaaaa That is a classic pic if I ever saw one lol