Dont be skeered!

Discussion in 'NFL Talk' started by ozzy, Feb 4, 2008.

1. ozzy

ozzy New Member

State:
    Lost Wages
    Come on all ya Pats fans. Ill give ya a rep point for showing up. :cool2:

2. LilRyjoe04

LilRyjoe04 New Member

State:
    Indianapolis,Indiana
    Yah, what happened to Phil, and Brad, and Cattoo, along with all the countless bandwagon fans that were on here running their big mouths about how the Patriots were unstoppable? Atleast I get on here after the Colts get beaten and out of the playoffs! :wink:

3. Blacky

Blacky New Member

State:
    Philadelphia, P
    I think the all morphed into Giants fans!

4. Little Luey

Little Luey New Member

State:
    Arizona
    I am with Ozzy, I'll rep any Patriots fan who wants to stop by and say "Hello".:wink:

5. Ulikedew

Ulikedew New Member

State:
    Georgetown IN
    I think they have Bellicheat syndrome.Or perhaps they have Mossitis.

6. Blacky

Blacky New Member

State:
    Philadelphia, P
    Fellas,

It's gonna take alot more smack talk to get these guys to come out, so we must give it all we got!

They can always root for the Boston Celtics now.

7. Ulikedew

Ulikedew New Member

State:
    Georgetown IN
    Nah they will goto the ice an root for the Bruins.

8. Blacky

Blacky New Member

State:
    Philadelphia, P
    Spring training is coming up, they can always tell us how great David Ortiz and Manny Ramirez is.

Oh, where, oh, where has the Partiots fans gone? Oh, where, oh where, can they be?

9. Ulikedew

Ulikedew New Member

State:
    Georgetown IN
    They are sulking in a deeeeeeeeep deeeeeeeeep corner sucking on their thumbs crying "Why why didn't we win?"

10. PrittyKitty

PrittyKitty New Member

State:
    Indiana

all the smack talk this past season from the patriots fans.... thats bout all they have to do now... is sit around and cry and wish they possibly wouldn't have said sum of the things that said about the other defending teams.

11. Dano

Dano New Member

State:
    Texas
    LMAO its wasn't just the Pat fans who gave smack talk. Colt Fan had a lot to say before looseing. We all did. Man, I wonder sometimes who is a good and bad sport. I'll entertain y'all a little more. LOL. Its just a Game and its fun,
    Who is skeered. I'm not. LOL. Just a little sad. I am only here till y'all get done smacking. it is begining to feel like I stepped in dog mess. Can smell it but can't figure out which shoes its on. LOL. I got irons in the fire now and will be busy for next few months so, I cant keep this up all year. Where are the other Pat fans.

as for others, I couldn't even get anyone to throw up Rep Points against the Pats in the SB game. Sounds like y'all were skeered. and y'all would have won the RP from me. O well, to skeered I guess. Be very quit till you know you got the w and then fire up with the smack talk. You should be ashame.

It's all good. I'll give y'll one last smack and take it too, just for the fun of it. but can y'all take it, after all, the Pats did wear y'all out this year. LOL. First, here is a blanket to cuddle with and wipe your tears away cause in the end, your teams didn't come close. and I'm sure Eli is getting tired of folks blowing their nose on his shirt tail. LOL.:003::003::003:

First, I'm still sad about the game. Mostly for My Son who is one of the biggest Pats fans I know. He has stuck with them through thick and thin. That aint easy in my area. Only one of his very best friends who pulled for Pats was Killed in Nov. 07 so that leaves Me, My wife and Son and every weekend we had to deal with all the ones coming over to my house who roots against the Pats but end the end, we all had fun. Been a rough year for my Son. he broke his back in 8 places last summer, all he did was lay up watching NFL reruns. He has watch every Pat game since 95 several times. Pats loosing dont bother me as much as the disappointment it was for my Son. He's had a bad year. but its just a game.
    its about wining and loosing. Take it both ways and have fun with it. Thats why I'm here. Win or loose, its been fun for those who can dish it out and take it too.

I was hopping Pats could pull it off. As well as they have played all year and to not finish up, got to be hard on a man. heck I gave Other teams, P. Manning credit, I dont think many if any Colts, Cowboys etc. fans has give Brady much credit. Pats choked. It happens. Ask P.Manning.
    Eli has taken big brothers fame away from this point on and next time Eli meets big brother in a game, guess who will win. P manning knows that, even he went to locker room after the SB win and hung on Eli's shirt tail. You didn't see Eli do that last year .
    Go Eli. LOL. Colts worse nightmare. LMAO.

I still say Pats are the best team in NFL but not the Best played in the SB. They still out did every team in regular season and playoffs, cant take that away. From this day forward, not any other team can say or do that. Watch an see. There's always next year. Go Pats.
    There are still your worse nightmare in NFL. LOL. No ring but 18-1. heck their running out of fingers to wear rings anyway and record books or jammed full of their accomplishments. LOL. I wonder if Brady had his mind on girlfriend. Brady should avoid watching Romo tapes. LOL.

I do give the giants credit. especially Eli avoid that sack on last drive, the up in the air catch by David Tyree, off helmet and coming down backwards holding on to the ball.
    IMO, that was the play of the game, maybe the whole year. glad I got to see that. What a catch. When your hungry, you got to grab it.

not much more to say about this year. Maybe y'all can smoke out Phil or go to the Pats web site and do some rubbing, but down lay in the road licking yourself. thats embarrassing. Have some pride. LOL. See y'all next fall

BTW, I dint post here for sympathy rep points.
    Keep your rep, you will need it the coming up season or give it to Phil Colts have won their one and only superbowl and Brady took P. Manning record away. LOL. Y'all will need a bib pined to your Colts jersey next year so it doesn't get stained with tears.
    I still say Brady has a good looking girlfriend. She likes his money and honey more than a SB.
    I wonder if Brady had his mind on girlfriend. brady should avoid watching Romo tapes. LOL.
    Until next year, y'all enjoy the smack.
    One last thing, show some respect, someone send me a ham.

All that said, I'm still having fun with you guys. Its all good. enjoy you victory.

:big_smile::big_smile::smile2::tounge_out::tounge_out::wink:

12. catfishjohn

catfishjohn New Member

State:
    Greenup Co. KY
    I'm a diehard Denver Broncos Fan but I'll admit I was hoping the Pats would take it all. I don't like the Giants or either Manning...Sorry but thats just my opinion. They are great players with tons of talent, just don't care for them. Same as you all don't like Brady or others. No disrespect intended here,just MHO.
    I wish the Pats would have won but the Giants just whipped up on them. Pats just didn't play like an 18-0 team...:confused2:

Better watch out for Denver next year!!!:crazy::wink::smile2:

13. Dano

Dano New Member

State:
    Texas
    I'll give ya RP for that post. and good luck with your team next year.
    NFL, got a love it.:wink:

14. Reel_Blues

Reel_Blues New Member

State:
    Virginia
    Ozzy i dont think you will get to many Pats fans to show their face around here right now!!:crazy:They are still in shock.:wink::big_smile:

15. floundahman

floundahman New Member

State:
    North Caro
    Aint skeered myself. I've been posting in the Patriots thread. I'd think that's a likely place to find Pats fans. Starting new threads to "call us out" and suggesting that we're M.I.A. if we don't respond, seems juvenile, but I'll bite (gotta play the hand we're dealt:roll_eyes:).

Present and accounted for!

Go Pats!!!!!!!!

16. catfishcrazy256

catfishcrazy256 New Member

State:
    Indiana
    what about them GIANTS:cool2:

17. whiteriverbigcats

whiteriverbigcats New Member

State:
    Indiana
    Well guys it could always be worse.... U could be a 49ers fan

18. FATFLATTIE

FATFLATTIE New Member

State:
    ILM, NC
    Don't forget how many of those "juvenile" threads your teams fans started. Turnabout is fair play, but at least your big enough to post and congratulate the Giants.

19. Ulikedew

Ulikedew New Member

State:
    Georgetown IN
    Thats the whole thing still having fun.To me it wasn't a victory since the Colts didn't win it.But mainly I had a gut feeling after watching the the last season game that if anyone had the chance to beat them it would be the Colts or the Giants.Giants prevailed with a game plan that was the best I saw all year.
    As for your son tell him to keep his chin up.Theres always next year.Thats what I had to tell my son after the Colts loss.Btw hows his back doing?

20. floundahman

floundahman New Member

State:
    North Caro

Shane, I am a Niner's fan. Since we lost our first round draft pick (#31), we're left only with San Fransico's (#5, I believe) Thanks Niners, you're alright in my book.:big_smile: