Don't be Bashful

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by Leakyboat, Nov 25, 2005.

1. Leakyboat

Leakyboat New Member

You see alot of people that say,i don't ever post much.Well don't be bashful,come on in!There is so much information at the BOC.So many member
    with so much knowledge!The library is also full of information,some good video's and more!Don't be afraid to PM someone to ask for information,everyone that i have,has been great with sharing info.They want you to have success in what you do!Everyone can always learn something new!
    So,jump on in,speak up,and make some new friends!
    Leakyboat

2. Dano

Dano New Member

State:
    Texas
    I agree, dont be too bashful. Post now and then. Ask, BS Joke etc. All post is what keeps things fun. Make up a story or tell someone what works best for you in way of fishing or anything else.

Some people dont post a lot for many reasons. One, being bashful. I'm about as shy as they come in person. LOL. Others may not type well etc. Some are just busy working, fishing, taking care of kids etc and don't have the time. Many just dont like to debate. Post now and then to say your alive is good.

3. Katmaster Jr.

Katmaster Jr. New Member

State:
    Wilmington, NC
    I'm getting better at posting more, I'm a pretty shy person too. Now though I'm starting to feel like I know everyone a little better, and I've read alot of the new and old post and stuff now. So now I'll be posting alot more now. :)
    I love the BOC, lots of great folks and info on here. And I feel like I can relate to alot of you because we share the same love of catfishing.....now I think I might cry..... :crying: :crying: LOL :D

Good Luck :)

4. Leakyboat

Leakyboat New Member

I'm not all that bashful or shy!So,if you ever invite me for supper,Lookout,I'm going for the biggest steak on the Table! :D
    Leakyboat

5. Katmaster Jr.

Katmaster Jr. New Member

State:
    Wilmington, NC
    :eek: Im not inviting you to dinenr then...LOL :p :eek: :D
    That steak is mine !!! :p :D

6. JERMSQUIRM

JERMSQUIRM New Member

State:
    il-waynesv
    yep. no sense being shy here. just pop in and shoot the breese. if ya got some info on something when a Q is asked don't be afraid to share your knowlage and experience or if ya need to know something ASK!

thats why were here. :D

7. Rainman4u2

Rainman4u2 Guest

And if you are lucky enough, those people that are telling you, will also be more than happy to show you so you can really learn.
    Thanks Jeremy

Ray