Done did it again

Discussion in 'OHIO LAKES / RESERVOIRS' started by Ben Noll, Oct 27, 2009.

1. Ben Noll

Ben Noll New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Expecting to take a break today from fishing about 3PM, Randy my usual drifting buddy pulled in the drive and informed me that we were going fishing.I said its going to rain and he said than we had better hurry.Well,we hooked up the old boat,headed for Dillon AGAIN-three days in a row.Bait was still easy to get and our lines hit the water about 4:30.We quit at 6:15.We had lost our drift and it was starting to sprinkle.It is still rocking-we put 18 in the boat today.They run a little bigger over all than usual but big fish was only 5-7.We were busy-I think I'm liking retirement.My cell rang while we were out fishing and it was Darrell that I was fishing with yesterday.He called to tell me he was with a couple of guys and they were fishing at Bridgeport at the lower end of some locks or a dam.I'm not familiar with where they were but they were slamming all type of fish on small Dillon shad.He caught a 31 pound flathead about 5:00 this afternoon on a pretty small hook on a 2 inch shad.They were after saugeyes,walleyes,etc.The water was clear and sounds like action was fast.He said the locals were using shiners but the shad were doing better.He did also say that the area where they were is susposed to be hot for flatheads.They were fishing off the bank.I will zero in on the spot and pass it on-some of you may already know where they were.

2. cats gone wild

cats gone wild Member

State:
    canal winchester, ohio
    You should give those Dillion channels a rest.:smile2: Thank's for the report.

3. hawgmaster

hawgmaster New Member

State:
    SE columbu
    man just dont know when to call it quits huh?? lol well i dont blame ya if the bite is like that. congrats on the catches and thanks for the report

4. hunted

hunted New Member

State:
    washington court house,oh
    Wow Ben. Your tearing them up. Recognize any of them fish.

5. luckey wade

luckey wade New Member

State:
    ohio
    Good job again big brother.

6. Catmanblues

Catmanblues New Member

State:
    S.E Ohio
    Thanks for the report. Go catch a new PB

7. Mickey

Mickey New Member Supporting Member

State:
    Illinois
    Noll you are on a Roll. WTG.

8. s_man

s_man New Member

State:
    south east ohio
    Congrats Benny, you are tearing up those poor defensless channels, LOL.