Don Shula and the Patriots

Discussion in 'NFL Talk' started by Phil Washburn, Nov 14, 2007.

1. Phil Washburn

Phil Washburn New Member

State:
    Shawnee OK
    just occurred to me, sitting here sipping a nice merlot....don dissed the pats a couple of days ago.
    wouldn't it be great if the pats went undefeated this season while the dolphins go winless?:smile2:

talk about poetic justice:0a10::smile2:

2. Little Luey

Little Luey New Member

State:
    Arizona
    It just may happen. Today the Miami coach decided to start the rookie QB this weekend. I guess it is good to know if you have the QB of the future now or have to go find him. I think Green may be done for good.

3. Ketch

Ketch New Member

State:
    Minnesota
    I think the Pats got a better chance of going undefeated in the regular season than the Dolphins have of going winless.

Merlot.....that just don't sound right in football talk Phil...:wink:

4. Pennsylvaniacatchaser

Pennsylvaniacatchaser Well-Known Member

State:
    Sarver, Pa
    The Dolphins are certainly doing their part to go winless! :crazy: Wheres Teabag? :wink: Good news for Miami - Ricky Williams is back! :roll_eyes: Break out the bong! :smile2:

5. LilRyjoe04

LilRyjoe04 New Member

State:
    Indianapolis,Indiana
    Good point Phil. That would be helarious if that happened. :crazy::smile2:

6. Phil Washburn

Phil Washburn New Member

State:
    Shawnee OK
    well, the pats almost lose a close game and the dolphins almost win a close game...i smell karma in the making:smile2:

break out the champagne, shula, the dolphins are about to set another record:wink::smile2:

GO PATS!

7. LilRyjoe04

LilRyjoe04 New Member

State:
    Indianapolis,Indiana
    I thought we were going to leave this thread alone Phil.lol The Dolphins are the worst team I've ever seen and the Pats... Well they look pretty good. I guess.:angry:

8. Ketch

Ketch New Member

State:
    Minnesota
    I don't think the Dolphins this year should be considered the worst team. They might not even be the worst team in the league. The Rams have scored less and been scored on more than the Dolphins. The Dolphins definitely have the worst record, but should be known more as the most inept team in the league, never being able to figure out how to get a win.

9. Little Luey

Little Luey New Member

State:
    Arizona
    Did Ricky Williams played last night? I did not get to see the game.

10. Ketch

Ketch New Member

State:
    Minnesota
    Yeah, but he went out injured after getting stepped on after he fumbled the ball.

11. Phil Washburn

Phil Washburn New Member

State:
    Shawnee OK
    ok, the pats have done their part setting up a match next weekend with the dolphins...be a shame if the dolphins won in overtime today and ruined their perfect record...............might be the last time in a long time for 2 teams to meet this late in the season with perfect records:smile2:

12. Phil Washburn

Phil Washburn New Member

State:
    Shawnee OK
    well crud! the fins won:angry:

i hope they go into next weekends game thinking they can win again:crazy::big_smile: