DOING IT AGAIN

Discussion in 'Prayer Request' started by tofish, Jul 25, 2013.

1. tofish

tofish New Member

State:
    arizona
    but for me! i'm tired! i got through cancer back in 95, but the damn thing is still affecting me. now it's more after affects besides my teeth, but effects them. now it's caused by my low immune system and dermatologist said today it's gonna be hell to fight. i'm so tired of this crap!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! nothing can be done i know, but still tired of it. oh, also told by heart dr my legs and feet might be from chemo and might have to be roto rootered!!!! no wonder i'm so tired and don't want to go do anything? just fix the dam thing if can. what else can i ask for? i believe in prayers!!! i'm just so down tonight not sure what is going on. no, not doing anything bad, but haven't been this bad since 2005. it never seems to end for me!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    asking for strong help people.
    gary

2. Catpaw

Catpaw Well-Known Member

State:
    Central Cail
    Name:
    James
    Gary your in my prayer's & you'll make it thru this one too... Stay strong because there will be alot of people praying for you.. God Bless.

3. dafin

dafin New Member

State:
    Manhattan,Kan
    Prayers sent . I just had my leg roto rootered! hang in there it is not to bad to have done.

4. jamnut

jamnut Sponsor Sponsor

State:
    north carolina
    Name:
    Alan
    Gary,Sounds like things are going pretty rough , after reading your post,I stopped and said a prayer for you buddy,I too believe in prayer,and I also Believe,that with Christ ALL things are possible.and through HIM,You can get through this battle in your life, HE will give you the Grace you need.Witch leads me to this Question,It might offend some,but so be it,its your thread. Gary,you say you believe in prayers, but do you believe in Him,I mean have you ever ask HIM into your heart,and fully TRUSTED HIM to be your Saviour? If you haven't, all you have to do is PRAY to HIM.and mean it with all your heart,HE knows what you mean when you ask.
    Gary,I don't know you.And you don't me,but My family and I,and our Church will be praying for Gary,a catfishing friend
    Alan

WIcatter likes this.
  5. tofish

tofish New Member

State:
    arizona
    james, i'm griping now, but now have furry or hairy tongue. had it for over 3 months now. very painful. stings and burns to me. i'm just tired this. i'll fight this to end i know, but doing it for last 8 yrs. would like a break here. you have a prayer circle? add me please.
    gary

6. bucknbill

bucknbill New Member

State:
    Ms
    Gary, may The Lord help you and bless you. Jamnut gave the perfect answer for all of us. Thanks Alan

7. tofish

tofish New Member

State:
    arizona
    Alan, i might be back sliding, but yes to your questions. i'm protestant. asked lord into heart yrs ago. but after yrs of military, and other, kinda away. may not get there with all in crown, but i'm gonna join my dad and brother up there. mean time, not time yet, and i'm sick and tire of this crap.
    just TIRED of this. no other way of saying this. saliva lacking, circulation not working in legs (i think, after 8 yrs.) now furry or hairy tongue? oh, mention, i'm just weak to walk also. YEP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i'm crying tonight. hitting a high point with me.very high with problems with kids also. (won't go into them) between all, i'm just frigging TIRED !!!!!!!!
    gary

8. plainsman

plainsman New Member

State:
    minnesota
    Gary, got some prayers sent, more later if I don't forget. A bud of mine got his veins replaced in his legs couple years ago, VA did it for him. He wasn't lookin too good for a few days. They made him quit smoking, said if he didn't he'd be right back there for it again, it was tough on him, and he get on me all the time now. I aint' had one in almost a week, but my feet feel better, I can almost walk normal now. Might be worth it to stay off the stuff. Every time I want one I think about the last 12-13 years of having a tough time walking. Ca'nt walk fast and causes circulation problems, so I figured I"d give it a try. If My blood tests show improvement in couple weeks, I just might stay off em. Then I won't have to pay so much tax to the crooks. Getting pretty high in MN now, not sure I could afford it anyway.

Like the man said, trust in God and can't go too wrong.

9. jamnut

jamnut Sponsor Sponsor

State:
    north carolina
    Name:
    Alan
    Praying for ya Gary

10. boswifedeb

boswifedeb Moderator, USCA Jailhouse Lawyer Staff Member Supporting Member

State:
    Tennessee
    Name:
    Debbie
    Bless your heart! Sending up kneemails for you.

11. Mickey

Mickey New Member

State:
    Illinois
    Gary Prayers sent to you. God is able.

12. jamnut

jamnut Sponsor Sponsor

State:
    north carolina
    Name:
    Alan
    Still Praying for ya Gary,Hope you had a better day today.

13. rrssmith

rrssmith New Member

State:
    Bakersfield
    praying for you Gary!

14. plainsman

plainsman New Member

State:
    minnesota
    More prayer today, Gary, hope to see ya soon.

15. WIcatter

WIcatter Well-Known Member

State:
    Plainfield, Wis
    Name:
    Mark
    Alan, though I dont know you I sent out a prayer request for a fellow fishing friend to our prayer chain.

16. catnabber

catnabber Member

State:
    ar
    Praying for you Gary. Try not to let it overwhelm you. One day at a time. One thing at a time. God will see you through it IF you allow him. Your past doesn't matter if you have asked for forgiveness. What matters is your relationship with him now. Hang in there bud.

17. jamnut

jamnut Sponsor Sponsor

State:
    north carolina
    Name:
    Alan
    YEP,Been thinking about you Gary,and Praying for ya,how is everything going??
    and it sounds like you got plenty of friends pulling for ya,

18. tofish

tofish New Member

State:
    arizona
    prayers are woeking, my friends. do have a little restrictions, but just the start of it. got to go back in a yr and get checked again. i'm happy, happy, happy. :)
    gary

19. Catpaw

Catpaw Well-Known Member

State:
    Central Cail
    Name:
    James
    Gary you'll remain in my prayer's...Remember God Is Great!!!

20. catfish slick

catfish slick Member

State:
    California
    My Prayers coming your way Gary my friend.