Doing any good hunting!

Discussion in 'Bowhunting' started by kycatman01, Sep 13, 2006.

1. kycatman01

kycatman01 New Member

State:
    kentucky
    Just wondering if anyone has harvested any deer, yet. I haven't had time to go. I am going to try to go this weekend. How have you done??

2. laidbck111

laidbck111 New Member

I am not sure if it is legal to bow hunt off of my patio but if it is and anyone want's to come on over and thin out our herd. They get into everything from the garden, what's left of it, to the flowers. If I had to guess at a number I would say about 15-25 doe's and 6 buck's from spike to about 6-8 points. If anyone can recommend a good/decent trai camera I would be happy to post pics

3. blindfly69

blindfly69 New Member

State:
    kentucky
    i went three times so far and on saturday got picked off about 4 steps before i would've had a shot....but oh well im gonna get her this weekend!!!

4. dbowers

dbowers New Member

State:
    Mantua, NJ
  5. mangus

mangus New Member

State:
    n.c.
    got a small buck opening day in the afternoon. waiting for the big one now. seen him today for the second time and he had two brothers with him but he will never come my way.

6. samh

samh New Member

State:
    Damascus,Arkansas
    You guy's are kill'n me, bow season doesn't open here till Oct. 1, runs till the end of Feb. so I guess I can't gripe too much, just seems like it takes forever to get here.

7. mangus

mangus New Member

State:
    n.c.
    looks by the pics it is going to be worth the wait. looking foward to seeing soome dead pics. good luck sam and happy hunting.