Dog The Bounty Hunter

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by H2O Mellon, May 23, 2006.

1. H2O Mellon

H2O Mellon New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Who else are "Dog The Bounty Hunter" fans?

I just saw where his 23 year old daughter was killed in a car crash on Friday or Saturday, the day before his wedding to Beth. The family unanously voted for the wedding to go on.

I know Dog is a little strange & a former convicted criminal, but I love his ideas of God, Faith & Family.

2. daystarchis

daystarchis New Member

State:
    Clovis Cali
    Dewayne Chapman (Dog) is AWESOME!!!!! Great guy and show:wink:

3. Larry

Larry New Member

State:
    Minnesota
    He has a knack for the camera,
    to bad for his loss.
    larry

4. H2O Mellon

H2O Mellon New Member

State:
    Ohio
    I'm logging off to watch the dog right now!

5. kccats

kccats New Member

State:
    Olathe, Kansas
    He's a strange bird but I like him.

6. flaboy

flaboy New Member

State:
    Wedgefield, SC
    I hate to hear of anyones loss. however his tv show is a joke. guess he's like walker, a legend in his own mind. he's an embarrassment to all the real bondsmen out there.

7. RIP

RIP New Member

State:
    Somerville, Tennessee
    I heard he fish's ********, have you ever met him at one Mellon.:lol:

8. Tulcat

Tulcat New Member

I turned on the show one night so I could laugh about his hair-do, but by the end of the show I had developed a respect for him for his faith and genuine concern for the perps he busts. This respect has only grown for the few times I have caught his show.

I don't watch much TV, but will catch Dog from time to time. I highly recommend it!

9. Dano

Dano New Member

State:
    Texas
    I too dont watch much TV. I have seen his show. Entertaining so to speak. Couple times watching I get the picture. LOL.:amazed:
    I got a friend who has been in Bail Bondsman for bout a year now. Some funny stuff.:beauty: :spiderman:
    You would not believe some of the stuff that goes on.
    He wont let me shoot him with his elect. gun. One day, I might talk him into it. Video if I do. LMAO :beated: :bad_smelly: :surrender: :sweat: :dribble: :eek:h: :big_smile_2: :boss:

10. NCCatter

NCCatter Member

State:
    North Carolina
    Mellon,
    His daughter was on a show one night and helped catch a guy. Too bad to hear she died, was it on the show tonight or did you hear somewhere else?

11. Phil Washburn

Phil Washburn New Member

State:
    Shawnee OK
    i have seen the show a couple of times - no one that is of God curses like the devil

dog is a profane individual

12. Aftercats

Aftercats New Member

State:
    Tennesse
    I really like their show and sad to hear about their loss! Our prayers go out to them. I would not like to be in their shows right now. GOD BLESS!

13. daystarchis

daystarchis New Member

State:
    Clovis Cali
    He has I believe 11 kids (2 with Beth). The daughter died in an auto acident in Alaska. This daughter is not the one you speak of. The one you speak of is younger. I think she is 19 or 20. This epeisode will be aired in august.

14. teaysvalleyguy

teaysvalleyguy New Member

State:
    GC, OHIO
    Watch the show even have my Cable Box set to Record it. Worth watching and funny sometimes as well. Very sad to hear about the loss.

15. vacatfish

vacatfish New Member

State:
    bedford virginia
    I have met dog 1 or 2 times as i do have family who lives close to him where he lives.

In person he has a whole knew respect. and you would not even think he is the same guy from the show.

I infact like his show. but there are somethings on his show he does just to keep interest in his show. and on that matter i do not know many with shows who don't do that. look at jerry the fake springer. pays people to come on and act as if they are fighting.

All in all dog is a kool guy. may just copy this thread and email it to my sister who lives near him so she can print it out and let him read it.

16. flathunter

flathunter New Member

State:
    Ohio
    I think most if not all of the show is fake, just like professional wrestling.

17. gargoil77

gargoil77 New Member

State:
    Clarksville, Indiana
    Professional wrestling fake? Where did you here this at? I remember watching Tojo get hit in the head with a chair by Jerrry Lawler and he started bleeding all over the place. It was real.
    I remember the Sheik throwing fire in Jerry's face. I'd like to know what kind of burn cream they used because Jerry never blistered up.

I like Dog's show. I just don't like his hair. I think he's trying to look like Jimmy Valiant.

18. elphaba7

elphaba7 New Member

State:
    Mo'town, WV
  19. sal_jr

sal_jr New Member

State:
    Ithaca, MI
    Dog the bounty hunter..... Good God, what a spectacle!

Can someone tell his wife to lower her bow guns? I want a fishing rod made out of the stuff she uses for bra support. Try and get me a fish that can put a bend in that rod! ROTFL

Either make me a rod out of it or a deer hoist for hunting season.

The show is entertaining, Ill give ya that. Its like watching Jerry Springer's macabre take on Cops, with a lil Maury Povich show splashed in for sentimental effect.

The thing I like most is knowing that somewhere out there, somone still dresses and acts like that and is totally comfortable with themselves in the process. Being a northerner, I dont get to see a lot of middle aged men with long blonde mullets. Ususally when guys up here dont get any action at the bar by say age 25, they cut their hair short or grow the whole dern thing out. heh heh....

ahh well... I will still watch the show once in a while... its a dirty habit loving them live action police shows, even if theyre quasi-cops with mace cans the size of Ms Dog's teat.

20. RamRod

RamRod New Member

State:
    Ohio
    I enjoy watching the show myself. Try to catch it on anytime I can.