dog died

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by uttatoo, May 16, 2008.

1. uttatoo

uttatoo New Member

State:
    greatbend kansas
    just thought id grip about drivers on dirt roads
    went fishing this morning with my 6 month old brindle pit bull pup and he was walking with me along the dirt road and out of know where a dune buggy came by as fast as ive ever seen one go and i swear he swerved and hit my pup who was not on the road
    and didnt even stop if i had been close to my truck lord help that person or if i ever see them again
    i am pissed so sorry i just had to vent

2. catfishjohn

catfishjohn New Member

State:
    Greenup Co. KY
    I'm so sorry to hear about this. That SOB/POS that did it needs an a$$ whipping in a BAD Way!!!:angry:

I feel for you, my 3 dogs are like my kids and you get attached to them easily.
    Once again, I'm sorry for your loss Brother!:sad2:

3. bownero

bownero New Member

State:
    Hastings, Ne.
    I'm sorry to hear of the loss of your campanion. Seems to me that punk was determined to hit your dog!! It's really to bad he didn't wreck in the process, it would serve him right.:angry::angry: People that intentionally hit animals should be hung to dry.:wink:

4. uttatoo

uttatoo New Member

State:
    greatbend kansas
    the fact he didnt stop tells me everything i need to know about the person
    people like that are also the ones that run around town with flatheads in the back of there tailgate showing them off and leaving tubs of liver river or lake side and those people are heartless and dont care to be in there presence

5. ozzy

ozzy New Member

State:
    Lost Wages
    Sorry to hear about your dog. Might want to talk to the police, sounds like hit and run to me.

6. massa_jorge

massa_jorge New Member

State:
    TEXAS
    sorry for your loss brother. it is terrible to lose a good dog, especially like that.

7. Catgirl

Catgirl New Member

Gus, you sure don't have to apologize to us for venting and being :angry:. Any of us would be. So sorry you lost your dog bro. :sad2:

8. uttatoo

uttatoo New Member

State:
    greatbend kansas
    i just hated loosing this one i had it used to going with me fishing and would lay down next to me and would not bark or bite at anyone just loved the out doors and to loose him this way just hurt me deep down and will miss him alot
    i remember just 2 weeks ago it saw a beaver for the first time and he growed then layed down and he was just learning about life .

9. JimmyJonny

JimmyJonny Well-Known Member

State:
    sc
    I'm truly sorry to hear about this. Seeing it happen would just be awful. I hope you feel better soon and hopefully you can get ya another pup.

-Jim-

10. whiskers77

whiskers77 New Member

State:
    Southern California
    Sorry for your loss brother, it breaks my heart and angers me to hear about some a**hole would do something like this. I'd love to get a hold of the guy that did that!

11. dinger66

dinger66 New Member

State:
    north alabama
    sorry about your pup people just dont care about thing like they use too

12. kat in the hat

kat in the hat New Member

State:
    Missouri
    Not much else to say, but I'm sorry, and that makes me mad and sad all the way over here. :angry::sad2: Any chance of finding out the culprit?

13. uttatoo

uttatoo New Member

State:
    greatbend kansas
    thank you everyone but i called the sherrifs station and they told me to just let it go because there is not much they can do about it because to be more than a petty crime the loss had to have been more than $500.00 and the people in the dune buggy are going to be hard to point out
    wich if you ask me is a crock of sh88
    so the search is on for a new pup that has the same look and is good with my family
    my last pup was 8 weeks old when we got her name was nala
    she was brendle and had a big head and thick body vey lovable and loved the kids and licked a person to death
    looked at some this afternoon but they where to hyper being in a kennel and tied up and to old
    so the search is still on or waite for the lady that gave me that one has pps again

14. orion_xxvx

orion_xxvx New Member

State:
    North Central Missouri
    No dog deserves to die that way . Sorry for your loss.

15. boswifedeb

boswifedeb USCA Jailhouse Lawyer

State:
    Tennessee
    Name:
    Debbie
    Sorry to hear about your pup. My dog is laying right here next to me. She's been with us for 8 years and never lets me out of her sight unless I leave her here when I go somewhere. It hurts to loose any of them, but when it is something so intentional it just makes it worse.
    Maybe you could spread the word around your area. Could be somebody would recognize the buggy?
    Deb

16. 223reload

223reload New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    Sorry to hear of your loss,Gus. I remember when I was around 9 or 10,I walked along the road US 62-180 East of Hobbs NM. a neighbors boston terrier was walking along with me ,except in the middle of the RIGHT lane on aFOUR lane hyway. This jerk came along and honked the horn and plowed right over that dog,he didn't even TRY to change lanes. This was burned in my mind at an early age and I'll never forget it. I dont like Pittbulls ,But I would never stoop that low ,because I have a great respect for all living things.

17. JERMSQUIRM

JERMSQUIRM New Member

State:
    il-waynesv
    we have problems here with idiots and atvs. just at 10.pm was gonna drive up 2 blocks away to the legion post to shoot darts for a bit. a cop drove by. 2 min later a 4 wheeler came ripping and doing circles. i turned at the 4 way and he came racing right through it without stopping. i slammed on the brakes just hoping he would stop so i could. well never mind. and hes still riding. i can hear it. but the cop????????? as usual. looking for big money dui's. other than that these cops here are plain worthless.

im glad i dont carry. something like your situation. hed had more jets than my hot tub.

should have told the sherriff then when i hit your kid at the 4 way just let it go if i dont stop.

18. Mike81

Mike81 Well-Known Member

State:
    Alabama
    Sorry for your loss Gus, that is terrible. Man there are some idiots in this world, hope he gets what he deserves in his life. I'd have probably unloaded on him and be in jail right now. Hope you find a new pup to help you heal....it must hurt to see that happen to such a good friend...