Dog Days of Summer

Discussion in 'LOCAL NORTH CAROLINA TALK' started by catinthenet, Aug 6, 2009.

1. catinthenet

catinthenet New Member

State:
    north carolina
    Just looked at the weather and man is it going be weekend and week ahead. I guess they don't call it the dog days of summer for nothing!:dribble:

2. Shimano_cat

Shimano_cat New Member

State:
    North Caro
    Welcome to the BOC Dave. Don't let the heat stop you, we'll be fishing both days this weekend.

3. catfishhunter2009

catfishhunter2009 New Member

State:
    North Caro
    Thats why I only fish at night during the summer .:wink::smile2: Can't let a little thing like weather mess up a good ol fishin trip . :smile2::cool2: I think I'll fish tommorow night sense it'll be a little cooler than the upcoming days . :cool2::cool2::crazy::eek:oooh::smile2:

4. ncriverrat

ncriverrat New Member

State:
    Trinity, NC
    the ole riverrat aint been in a month or so!! what tha!!! been workin too much!!! but you can rest asure that im hitting the great pee dee this weekend for an all nighter down the river and some pics will be posted monday:wink:

5. Catfish_Scooter

Catfish_Scooter New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    Yeah its been very hot & sultry here!:sad2:

6. The Flathead Reaper

The Flathead Reaper New Member

State:
    Grays Cree
    very....hot..............not going to be able to fish tournament.............mother in law having blood transfusion................looks like ill have to stay around the house with the kids!:0a24:eek:r maybe..................ill take them catfishing!:smile2:

7. catinthenet

catinthenet New Member

State:
    north carolina
    I plan on gettin on the river sat nite, If I can get away from the house. Maybe I can get one of my kids hooked up with a nice fish.:big_smile: