Does JJ's Sucess Work Against Him Eventially???

Discussion in 'Wolfman's Nascar Pit Stop' started by catfishrollo, Nov 25, 2009.

1. catfishrollo

catfishrollo New Member

State:
    Ohio
    How long before, or will the 48 team with Jimmy Johnson start seeing the adverse effects of winning championships? I think it is possible that other driver's will not lose respect towards him, but will start running him harder throughout the season! Nobody wants to cause adversity during the chase, but,,, I feel he is soon to get some thorns from some during the season... What's your opinions? rollo

2. wolfman

wolfman Well-Known Member

State:
    Triadelphia, WV
    Name:
    Walter Flack
    I look for Johnson to be up front again next year, with the likes of Denny Hamlin,Kyle Busch and Carl Edwards racing him hard.

3. Trevor1

Trevor1 New Member

State:
    oklahoma
    Are you saying he needs to slow down and let some of the other drivers win? I say if the other guys want to win then they need to get better, or get off the track.

4. screen

screen New Member

State:
    Sterling, Illinois
    The only way JJ does not have a good season is if he loses CK!!!
    I don't think we will see a repeat of what happened to JG. And by the way? If Everham(sp) had never left JG would he now have seven?

And if an elephant had wings it would be a big bird Too! LOL!!!

5. centexcop

centexcop New Member

State:
    Texas
    I think you're right Jason. I think that he's going to encounter some troubles with other drivers teaming up against him. I hope there's no adverse effects either, but I fear that the other drivers will be crowding him to the point that he will be running harder. Whether or not he can run hard enough to stay in front of the pressure will have to be seen. I predict that he he will have a few DNF's.

6. JERMSQUIRM

JERMSQUIRM New Member

State:
    il-waynesv
    well my opinion is this. sure mark martin will be able to sleep easy at night but he'll be sleeping without a championship too. JJ would had had some bad luck if i were mark martin. of the bumper kind. sometimes if you want to win you have to get rough. dale sr didnt win all his by being nice. just like when harvick passed mark in the daytona 500. mark rode clean and finished 2nd. didnt even try to rub doors.

they always say. nice guys finish last. well in marks case. 2nd.:smile2:

what do you do when a fire gets out of control? toss some water on it. in racing a couple well placed slightly accidental crashes work the same way.:eek:oooh:

7. screen

screen New Member

State:
    Sterling, Illinois
    Gordon's last championship was do to the bump and run on Mark. How many times was Mark in the lead with just laps to go and came in second. Soon Mark may get hungry enough for a championship. Bump-did-de-bump-bump-bump!!!