Catfish Angler Forum at USCA banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
4,943 Posts
Watched it afwe times ,but this year there doesn't seem to be any one person who stands out over the rest.They say this is the best one yet ,but I can't really see where.JMHO.Until Biggest Loser is over I won't be watching much A.I.Usually just watch the results on Wed night to see who America voted off.

·
Registered
720 Posts
i watch it every week.. have to record it on dvd for the little woman .. dont get it on our dvr.. i get a kick out of simon he cracks me up! next week is DOLLY PARTON week this should be a good one especially for the 2 hard core rockers they have in the mix. i can see them singin about dolly but one of her songs? how they gonna turn dolly into rock?!?!?!?!?!?!?

·
Registered
4,825 Posts
He got me started Biggest Losr and now it's my favrite show. Simon on American Idol in my opinion is rude.It's very rare to get a kind word out of him!
I would have to disagree with that I think he gives an honest opinion to people that have never heard one. While he is abrupt with what he says some of these people need that since some of them actually think they can sing.

·
Registered
9,715 Posts
I would have to disagree with that I think he gives an honest opinion to people that have never heard one. While he is abrupt with what he says some of these people need that since some of them actually think they can sing.

So are you saying you're a big AI fan???:crazy::roll_eyes::tounge_out::wink::smile2:

·
Registered
4,825 Posts
So are you saying you're a big AI fan???:crazy::roll_eyes::tounge_out::wink::smile2:
Of course I am and Proud of it:cool2:

who is your favorite right now?
Thats a tough one I would say my pick would be Carly for the females or David Cook that guy can rock it pretty good. The others will have a singing career also as far as the top ten. At this point most if not all of the top ten will have some type of hollywood career IMO but I think that now its just going for #1

·
Registered
5,436 Posts
Of course I am and Proud of it:cool2:

Thats a tough one I would say my pick would be Carly for the females or David Cook that guy can rock it pretty good. The others will have a singing career also as far as the top ten. At this point most if not all of the top ten will have some type of hollywood career IMO but I think that now its just going for #1
I always knew that you were strange but, now we know just how deep it goes, LMAO!!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,993 Posts
Ive watched it a couple times. That nappy headed garden tool with the wanna be dreds needs to go.

·
Registered
8,122 Posts
Been watching it some to keep up. David Cook is a local guy from Blue Springs. Has a pretty good following around here.

·
Premium Member
836 Posts
I like the way Michael Johns has done Queen songs twice...Bohemian Rhapsody and We Are the Champions......and nailed it both times. That being said, David Cook will win it if it stays a "talent" competition.

·
Registered
10,792 Posts
I never watch reality type shows,Just dont find things like that interesting. I'd rather watch a hunting or fishing show ,if not that ,discovery.

·
Registered
3,165 Posts
I never watch reality type shows,Just dont find things like that interesting. I'd rather watch a hunting or fishing show ,if not that ,discovery.
Richard, ya mean fishing or hunting ain't reality.???:smile2::smile2:

·
Registered
720 Posts
That nappy headed garden tool with the wanna be dreds needs to go.
for more reasons then one.. i havent heard him give a straight answer to any questions they have ever asked him i mean ...Ummm yea Ah well. i have a hunch on what the problem is its in his eyes its gotta be.. wonder where he hides before the show?

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.