Does anyone play SOCOM 3 Online for PS2?

Discussion in 'All Catfishing' started by LilRyjoe04, Feb 28, 2006.

1. LilRyjoe04

LilRyjoe04 New Member

State:
    Indianapolis,Indiana
    I just started playing SOCOM 3 U.S. Navy Seals on Playstation 2 and it is amazing! I was wondering if any of the BOC members play? It's online so you play against people from all around the world. Please let me know if you play this and we can team up.

2. Mr. Catfish

Mr. Catfish Member

State:
    Indianapolis, I
    What is this Socom game you write about ? I have heard some things ....

3. LilRyjoe04

LilRyjoe04 New Member

State:
    Indianapolis,Indiana
    You would reply something like that. Reece here is the one that got me started on SOCOM. You guys might think this is funny so here it goes... I JUST QUIT MY JOB!! I am finishing out the day here and not coming back.:) YES!! I'm having a moment here sorry guys. I can play SOCOM all day long now. Until I find my next position...

4. james

james New Member

State:
    Blue Ridge texa
    I got socom 3 while back beat it in only 3 days pretty good game havent played it online yet. im playin call of duty 2 dont really care for it to much i picked up gun the other day its pretty good

5. catman872

catman872 Member

State:
    missouri
    I play alot of battelfield 2 on the pc

6. dwreel

dwreel New Member

State:
    Southern Pines, NC
    Well, I got a PS-2 last year, but never get it to work. Got the blue screen but that was all I could do. Anybody have any ideas why?? I'm almost sure it's my fault. Don't know didly. :sad:

7. Jroc777

Jroc777 Member

State:
    Evansville, IN
    I haven't played SOCOM but I play Call of Duty for the PC online all the time. That game is addictive.

8. Fatkat

Fatkat New Member

State:
    Blanchester, Ohio
    dwreel, you may have the yellow and white plugs backwards. I know if mine are all I get is the blue screen.
    :0a26:

9. Mr. Catfish

Mr. Catfish Member

State:
    Indianapolis, I
    I play Socom 3, and Battlefields 2 on the ps2, both very fun/addicting games