Does anyone own a Nintendo Wii?

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by PeZ, Mar 29, 2007.

1. PeZ

PeZ New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    I just got one about a week ago and I have lost 7#s playing this thing its alot of fun and give you alot of exercise. I would highly recomend this system to anyone with kids. If there gonna play video games it might as well be one that gives them a workout. the bowling and tennis are a blast.

2. whiskerlover

whiskerlover New Member

State:
    St. joseph Missouri
    We bought one for christmas and we hated it. its hard to get everything just right.

3. bearcat

bearcat Member

State:
    Nokomis, Illinois
    We have one and love it. Bowling and boxing are great. Golf and tennis is also good. Never had any problems with set up or anything else. Wife uses the boxing game as exercise routie. Very realalistic. Highly recomend.

My dad and mom used it to bowl which they have beenable to do for awhile since a real ball was to hevy.

4. derbycitycatman

derbycitycatman Well-Known Member

State:
    Kentucky
    That will probably be my next gen system. Theres so many games I havent played on my ps2 and just dont have the time but I plan on getting one some time. I love the idea of getting exercise while playing video games. Be careful using the wiimote, I think I seen where some of the straps snapped and sent the controller into the tv screens. I think they fixed it though but if you got one of the first ones you might want to check it out, I think they had a recall.

5. teaysvalleyguy

teaysvalleyguy New Member

State:
    GC, OHIO
    Seen my buddy play the boxing and he about had a heart attack. LOL

Great exercise for sure and agree that if you want the kids to play games that this is the one for them.

6. blindfly69

blindfly69 New Member

State:
    kentucky
    neighbor has one and i'll tell you what, thats the most not like video game, video game in the world haha i've never seen someone sweat so much from video games....i would like to get a wii if the opportunity every came around but i think they're still sellin out right and left

7. PeZ

PeZ New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    I watched my wife play 9 rounds of boxing in a row i can barely do 3 with out blacking out lmao.

8. cook

cook New Member

State:
    Plattsburg,Mo.(near K.C.)
    Never been much for the video games,but my grandson has a Wii.Tennis and bowling got me hooked:crazy: ...my shoulder was so sore the next day I could barely play again,but I managed:lol: :lol:

9. rebcatman

rebcatman New Member

State:
    Manassas, Virginia
    We have a wii, and feel the same. The only complaint about the fishing game, is there is only one location to catch catfish!

10. PeZ

PeZ New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    did you try the rapala fishing its a lot of fun you accually cast and reel like a real fishing reel and u can drive the boat all over.

11. gater460

gater460 New Member

State:
    eldon,mo
    i ask the ladie at walmart the other day when they were getting any in she said the it looks never. they got het games and all the acc. but no games and dont have any idea when they will get any.

12. Wil

Wil New Member

State:
    Minden Nebraska
    my little bro has one but ive never played it... im more of a guitar hero man myself! lol

13. rebcatman

rebcatman New Member

State:
    Manassas, Virginia
    Pez,

Yup, that is the game we have. And, that is game where it seems there is only one lake to catch catfish, and up to this point, I have not caught a single one.

14. kscatman

kscatman New Member

State:
    LAWRENCE,KS
    I opted to buy the ps3, I wish I would have bought the wii. I definetely need some exercise. The ps3 has awesome graphics, but there is'nt alot of games out for it yet. The good thing is I can play all my ps2 games on it and its a blue ray disc player too. Although I have'nt been able to find any movies on blue ray that I want to watch.

15. maddcatter

maddcatter New Member

State:
    Newark, Oh
    The Wii is the best system ever!!!!!!!!! Owned one since christmas.

16. bearcat

bearcat Member

State:
    Nokomis, Illinois
    About the only place to get a wii is on ebay.

Wii also play game cube games.