Does anyone know how much Ohio license and deer permits are?

Discussion in 'Deer Hunting' started by kycatman01, Sep 21, 2009.

1. kycatman01

kycatman01 New Member

State:
    kentucky
    I am planning a trip to Ohio on December 1, 2009. First of all, that is the 1st day of shotgun season, right? Also, how much does it cost for non-resident license and deer permit? Thanks in advance!!

2. Jeremy Sheffey

Jeremy Sheffey New Member

State:
    Columbus, Ohio
    anytime you need a license for a different state just Google search: "state, DNR" and their dnr website will come to the top. this is ohio's, their prices and list is in the page.

http://www.dnr.state.oh.us/

3. phase5supply

phase5supply New Member

State:
    Hope Mills, NC
    Hello, I am going to Gurnsey Co. Ohio Nov. 7, out of state is $149.00 for 1 buck and $30.00 per doe tag. Good Luck hope you get a monster!:big_smile:

4. slimdaddy

slimdaddy Well-Known Member

State:
    Nelsonville, Oh
    Name:
    Keith
    theres alot of deer in that area usally right up to the top for deer kills by county

5. phase5supply

phase5supply New Member

State:
    Hope Mills, NC
    This will be my first time huntinh Ohio, sure looking forward to it, Thanks for the heads up:big_smile:

6. scooter079

scooter079 New Member

State:
    ohio
    i have lived in southwest ohio my whole life and have hunted no where but here there are some monsters and a big population problem you should have a good time

7. kycatman01

kycatman01 New Member

State:
    kentucky
    Thanks alot, guys. I am looking forward to my first out of state hunt. I am also going with 3 friends so we will have fun even if we don't get a deer. It is about getting outdoors with friends and family, right. It sure wouldn't hurt to get some nice deer, though!! :big_smile: