does anyone fish near graham

Discussion in 'LOCAL TEXAS TALK' started by thecatman, Dec 16, 2005.

1. thecatman

thecatman New Member

State:
    Graham, Texas,
    hey does anyone around here fish near lakes graham eddleman or jacksboro im looking for a fishing partner and i cant seem to find anyone around here to go fishing with

2. Catfishmomma

Catfishmomma New Member

State:
    Irving, Texas
    hey Catman!

I know exactly where that is! My niece lives in Graham and I try to get up there as much as possible. Use to go every month until one of our cars broke down and we are down to one car. I would go and still do, down to the bridge and fish off there. Also the barge. Lake Eddleman that is. It has been awhile since I've been there. I heard that the water is still over that bridge.

If I ever get up there again, I'll let you know.

3. thecatman

thecatman New Member

State:
    Graham, Texas,
    yeah the water is still a little high but the fishing has been great. saturday night after i got off work i went fishing out that and in about 2 hours worth of fishing with no light i managed to land about ten small channels all were keepers but i threw them back since i didnt want to clean any. but the fishing here has been really good so far this year. let me know when your headed this way and i'll see if we can make a trip to the lake or a little secret spot of mine on the river

4. Catfishmomma

Catfishmomma New Member

State:
    Irving, Texas
    sounds wonderful to me! I know, i miss going down there as often as I used too. But I will take you up on your offer! I'll will let you know when the time comes.