Does anyone fish Lake Pinnicale in Ohio?

Discussion in 'OHIO RIVERS TALK' started by bigcatch1, May 11, 2006.

1. bigcatch1

bigcatch1 New Member

State:
    ohio
    its me again just wonderin if anyone has fished at a lake called pinnacle lake (located off of gettysburgh on pinnacle road) i fished there two years ago and caught a 15lb shovelhead and a few channels just wonderin if any1 else has had any luck there??

2. Salmonid

Salmonid New Member

State:
    SW Ohio
    Bigcatch, thats not too terribly far from where I live ( New Lebanon) but it is a$lake and is known for a lot of crime and the wrongtypes of folks who do there own business there if you catch my drift. A local sheriff told me that it is a place they frequent for drug abusers and do a lot of covert ops there.
    No, I never fished there or any of the other $lakes around, I think youll find that just about all of all the Dayton folks on here are all river fishing catch and release guys which is why you havent gotten any replies here, now ask about the GMR and youll get plenty of replies:roll_eyes:

Salmonid

3. CatCatcher

CatCatcher New Member

Well there are still alot of people on here who fish lakes and ponds also pinnacle lake is just not as popular from the times I have fished there not many people know about it unless you live out there or have some other reason to go down the road it is located on you would have no way of even knowing it was there and I don't know about that sheriff info to be too true because I have been there a bunch and I have never had any problems or seen anything suspicious most people who go there are like older people and jog around the lake or take the kids and walk the dog....

4. liveforcattin08

liveforcattin08 New Member

State:
    ohio
    i fish a lake called pinnacle lake and its in moraine, its not a $lake, just a city lake, kill some big bass in there but never any cats, never tried ive never had a problem there with people. id say its safe.

5. bigcatch1

bigcatch1 New Member

State:
    ohio
    salmanoid i think your talkin about gettysburgh lake?? no its not a ******* its a pond around corner from gettysburgh lake on pinnacle rode where larry is talkin about

6. liveforcattin08

liveforcattin08 New Member

State:
    ohio
    i was bass fishin there and there was a guy catfishin he said he gets some big flats, ive never tried it.