does anybody know about catfishing in blythe

Discussion in 'LOCAL CALIFORNIA TALK' started by cstyle, Nov 14, 2005.

1. cstyle

cstyle New Member

i would like to get any infomation i can get on catfish spots in bllythe because i heard it is a good place to catfish

2. riverbud55

riverbud55 Well-Known Member

State:
    AZ Topock-/CA Riverside
    Name:
    Dale Miller
    cstyle let me be the first one to welcome u to the the BOC.

blythe is were i do my fishen, what kinda cats you going for, you got a boat, youy can fish the river or the canals and theres two types of canal the irragation and the drain canals the drain canals take some work getting down in but the that were the big flat heads hangout in, the river has lots of spots to fish from the bank

Im down in blythe 2or 3 times a month, just got back this afternoon, so if ya get down there get a hold of me and ill show ya around

starting to put together a BOC gathering in april for blythe and there a blast

3. cstyle

cstyle New Member

hey thanks, i like to catcha those big flatheads so maybe you can give me some tips i have a boat but i have to get a new motor so i guess i'll be fishing on land

4. bluehunter

bluehunter New Member

State:
    Los Angele
    Welcome to the BOC. We are planning to have a cat gathering there sometime this Spring so you may want to hook up with us on that. Riverbud is the man with the knowledge of the Blythe area. I am interested in learning that area for flats myself.

5. cstyle

cstyle New Member

hey thanks for the welcoming and if im free i would love to join you guys