Does any know any good fishing spots or tips for choate canyon??????

Discussion in 'TEXAS LAKES / RESERVOIRS' started by dvkb, Mar 17, 2009.

What bait for cat fish do you perfer in a lake Such as choat canyon

1. Shad

2. Worms

3. Danny kings

4. perch

5. crawdads

6. gold fish

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. dvkb

dvkb New Member

State:
    texas
    I just got me a boat i got a 16 ft bass boat with a 80 hp mercury I really want to start catfishing at the lake. so any tips or bait tips will help great . im 17 i usually fish with my step dad at calavaris he name on here is willcat please send me what you know about calavaris thank you for your time:cool2: even tips for any other fish

2. willcat

willcat New Member

State:
    texas
    well i know if you don't leave your rod in the water long enuff for a bite you won't catch anything lol :wink::smile2:
    Everywher I've taken you, i catch fish & you don't, that's because they are not in the floor of the boat where your rod ends up when you get bored, at least until i catch one & leave it there!!!! unless i put it on a stringer then drop the whole stringer, catfish & all in the water....:smile2::smile2:
    talk about CPR....

3. tufffish

tufffish New Member

State:
    Texas
    i don't fish choke much, but my dad's friends fish it a lot. they use mainly deer liver. the few times i went over there i caught most of my fish on shad. if you have friends that hunt, get them to keep all the deer liver. if you don't use it for fish bait, you can cook it for your dog.

4. dvkb

dvkb New Member

State:
    texas
    thanks for the tips