does and minnievans

Discussion in 'LOCAL KANSAS TALK' started by Tunnel Rat, Dec 21, 2009.

1. Tunnel Rat

Tunnel Rat New Member

State:
    Kansas
    well wife took on a hugh doe friday night about 6pm.well the doe won, the van may be totaled out, she is just fine but at 55mph the airbags didnt deploy, that there would have injured her. also very thankful for all that meat. just broke front legs and neck of deer. so will have deer meat all winter. dressed and cut up myself. wife has been offered loans for deer rifle from 30 ott sixes to eight inch howisers lol. she just laughts. moral of story dont play tag with big meaty does with your van

2. Gamblen

Gamblen New Member

State:
    Kansas City, KS
    Martha and I went to John's friday night. Judy said she hit the deer and then ran over it. Judy is fine.
    John and I strung up the deer on the cloths line post. John skinned, gutted and butchered the deer while I held the flashlight and thought about catching a cat that big. Henry's dad was a butcher.
    I am a little concern, I hope the deer is still dead? :confused2:

Attached Files:

Last edited: Dec 21, 2009

3. CountryHart

CountryHart New Member

State:
    missouri
    I can relate. Going to pick up my partner this fall to go bowhunt and tagged a forked horn with my pathfinder. Not as much damage as yours buut bad enuff. Glad your wife wasn't hurt.

4. MRR

MRR New Member

State:
    Louisiana,Mo.
    Glad to hear the wife wasn't hurt.Now I can't quit understand how the deer won when she lost her life. Looks to me the van and deer both lost that round and the wife won

5. arkrivercatman

arkrivercatman New Member

State:
    KS
    Glad the wife is okay John. Aint no need to sit in the woods freezing your butt off.:tounge_out::smile2:

6. CBurns87

CBurns87 New Member

State:
    Topeka Kansas
    well at least you got something good out of the deal...i mean she could have hit a non moving object and totaled the van....but the bright side is you have LOTS of deer meat!!!:smile2::smile2: Glad the wife is ok! Have a great Christmas..

7. seokfisherman

seokfisherman Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    Last year I was dispatched to a deer vs. suv where a small buck went through the driver side rear glass, through the back passenger compartment, and out the back glass landing on the hood and windshield of the car following the suv. Luckily no one was in the back seat. We never found the deer!

8. KAW RIVER KILLER

KAW RIVER KILLER New Member

State:
    Lenexa, KS
    Thank God no one was hurt.........................but living in Kansas, your just gonna have some of that:smile2:

9. Katatonik

Katatonik New Member

State:
    Ogden, Kansas,
    I suppose there's a glassy-eyed buck wandering around with a bad
    headache hunting for a big red cedar to lie down under so the world
    will stop spinning for a couple of hours. It's not the nausia that's so
    bad, it's the obvious florid hallucinations...