Does a slow forum mean slow bite?

Discussion in 'INDIANA RIVERS TALK' started by OhioRiver, May 18, 2009.

1. OhioRiver

OhioRiver New Member

State:
    Indiana
    Just wondering... Seems it would be a good way to determine how well the fish are biting... That and its slow in here. lol

2. centexcop

centexcop New Member

State:
    Texas
    I think a slow forum means people are out fishing.....

3. OhioRiver

OhioRiver New Member

State:
    Indiana
    thats where Id be if my car were legal.

4. drpepper

drpepper New Member

State:
    Indiana
    You'll see it pick up in the Indiana section after the spawns...

5. fishassasin

fishassasin New Member

State:
    Evansville, Ind
    where are u from in indian ohioriver?

6. Catfish_Commando

Catfish_Commando TF Staff Member

State:
    Georgia
    Daily activity and new member registrations are higher than ever, we actually exploded the last server based on pages being pushed.

We do have a flyer that you could print out, then pin it up at local bait and tackle shops to spike new members from your area.

If interested let me know?

7. OhioRiver

OhioRiver New Member

State:
    Indiana

Perry County, which luckily is right on the ohio river. I have a 15 minute drive to some AWESOME fishing

8. OhioRiver

OhioRiver New Member

State:
    Indiana
    Oh really? I think I could get some new members on here. I know some people who would gladly join. And Ill check to see if the bait stores have any flyers up yet...

9. metalman

metalman Well-Known Member

State:
    IN
    Name:
    Winston
    Eric,
    Why not just drive a stake into my heart? I hate you:wink::wink::wink:

I live in Indianapolis,120 miles from the Ohio. Kinda cuts down on the going fishing after work thing, at least to the big river:eek:oooh:...W

10. drpepper

drpepper New Member

State:
    Indiana
    LOL @ Winston

11. river scum

river scum New Member

State:
    hooterville indiana

is there a link to that boss? i havent set any out since last fall. i used to have it on my puter but cant find it now. i set them out at gander, dicks, and wallyworld.

12. catfishcatcher

catfishcatcher New Member

State:
    indiana
    Hey Eric I am very familiar with Perry county. Most of my family including me have deer hunted there for 20+ years. my parent use to have a retirement home there as well. We use to posion creek a lot. Last year we we down for 3 days a rented a cabin and fished the ohio along the derby area and the mouth of posion creek. We caught many cats mostly flats and blues. This area of Indiana is beautiful and I wish I lived there. You have a very nice area down there which makes most of us northern guys jealous. We will be back down there again starting the 7th of June(Sunday) and staying 5 days this time. We cant wait and have been waiting all year.

13. Catfish_Commando

Catfish_Commando TF Staff Member

State:
    Georgia
  14. whiteriverbigcats

whiteriverbigcats New Member

State:
    Indiana
    I made my own Buisness Cards with my BOC Name printed on them and my own message.. I quoted on it " Where Hookin's A Good Thing " LOL!!:wink:

15. OhioRiver

OhioRiver New Member

State:
    Indiana
    Yeah eastern Perry County is a really scenic place. Ive actually never fished on Poison creek, but I heard there are a lot of fish there. And just upstream from Derby is Oil Creek, and Mano Point. Mano Point is a very popular place to go catfishing, but Ive only been there maybe 3 times. Derby is closer to where I live than Cannelton, but I like Cannelton and the dam down there. I hope you find a good bite when you come down!

16. catfishcatcher

catfishcatcher New Member

State:
    indiana
    Good to hear from you Eric. Either way when we come down we will have a good time. Catching fish will be a bonus. My hope is for all three of us to pull in a monster.