Do you own wild animals?

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by daystarchis, Feb 19, 2009.

1. daystarchis

daystarchis New Member

State:
    Clovis Cali
    I was wondering if any ya'll own any wild animals? After the attack of the monkey, it made me wonder if any BOC members may have wild animals and how you go about raising them.

2. andrew76

andrew76 New Member

State:
    southwest ohio
    Well rob Iv had a coon for all most ten yr. and hes like one of the cats. He lives in the house and he is litter box trained.

3. catfisherman369

catfisherman369 Floyd

State:
    Nashville Il.
    If i had owned that monkey i wouldnt have given him zannys and anyone in my house would have shot him quick .

I do not own any wild animals . I do own 2 champion labradors , an english bulldog and a yorkie . besides the yorkie if any of the other 3 was to attack anyone they would be shot .

4. rudepossum

rudepossum Well-Known Member

State:
    Missouri
    I don't have any now days, but growing up we almost always had wild pets. Coon, squirrels, couple deer and skunks. The only one we ever had any problems with was coon. Could you imagine a 200 pound coon going ape on U? Squirrels are cool pets, As far as animals the size of that monkey and tigers and such I will pass. I have a wife so I don't need anything else in the house that could kill me in my sleep.lol.

5. andrew76

andrew76 New Member

State:
    southwest ohio
    I totaly feel yea brother dave!!!

6. Fishmaster1203

Fishmaster1203 New Member

State:
    PA
    I have a pet Chupacabra.

7. tufffish

tufffish New Member

State:
    Texas
    wild animals are to roam mostly free. i do not even like going to a zoo to look at animals. i will go to a place where they can roam free and look at them. when i say free roaming, i mean a very large ranch with a high fence, no 50 and 100 acre traps.

8. zeboman

zeboman New Member

State:
    Pennsylvan
    That is hilarious !!! LMAO !!!!

9. Wil

Wil New Member

State:
    Minden Nebraska
    no we dont own anything like that.. got 3 cats and a coonhound that lives in the country with my grandparents..

that chimp goin crazy kinda makes you wonder tho.. screw guard dogs id get a chimp haha

10. kat in the hat

kat in the hat New Member

State:
    Missouri
    Awe...he's soooo cute! :smile2:

We have a snake...it's a harmless variety though. Won't get over 5-6' long, and is very docile...so far. Still makes me nervous reaching in his tank because if I have a mouse to feed him, he hits it so fast you can't even see it happen. If no mouse, he don't bite...so far.

11. tyrupp

tyrupp New Member

State:
    Ellis,Kans
    Yeah his name is cujo

Attached Files:

12. cheapNdisgusting

cheapNdisgusting Well-Known Member Supporting Member Supporting Member

State:
    Zalma Mo.
    Name:
    Russ
    Thanks for posting. I was wonderin what happened to my EX-wife.

13. Cathooker

Cathooker New Member

State:
    Ga
    I have a 7 foot long carpet python but he is locked down in a verly large enclosure. He belongs to my son but his girlfriend will not let him keep it at their house.
    I had a male Great Pyrennes dog that weighed 140lbs. I raised him from a pup and he was four years old. He was one heck of a great guard dog. Nothing got past him and messed with my goats or chickens. He really screwed up though. He attacked my son one morning when Chris came to visit. My son helped raise him too. If my son had not have been a very strong phycially fit adult the dog would have really mauled him. The dog was trying to get to his face and or throat. I did not give it a second thought when I pulled the trigger of that 7mm/08 and blew his brains out. I have had barn yard roosters attack me and they lost the battle in a hurry. I'm not going to allow any animal to live on this farm if it shows any aggression at all to humans.

14. john catfish young

john catfish young New Member

State:
    Kentucky
    I sleep with a Wild Tiger everynight!...............Shes a man-eater!:smile2:

15. smokey

smokey New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    I had a bluegill and baby catfish,in a 55 gal tank once. can a fish be a pet?
    smokey

16. Ulikedew

Ulikedew New Member

State:
    Georgetown IN
    I have three teens do they count?

17. Wil

Wil New Member

State:
    Minden Nebraska
    depends on how frequently they get grounded :smile2:

18. Ulikedew

Ulikedew New Member

State:
    Georgetown IN
    24/7 seems they got their moms mouth

19. gardengrz

gardengrz New Member

State:
    wakeman,ohio
    i got a narly ol she bear that keeps me in line. :big_smile::cool2:

20. Redd

Redd New Member

State:
    Southeast Kansas
    I had one for fourteen years, actually... a little sister. As with raising her, it was tough, but I made fun of her to the point she corrected her moody ignorant behavior on her own. She still needs potty trained though... the stains on the carpet wall and ceiling tells the rest of the story....

-Red