Do you Know who this is ??

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by DeerHunter01, May 25, 2007.

1. DeerHunter01

DeerHunter01 New Member

State:
    Kentucky
    I am asking all members to please take a look at this picture and tell me if you know who this is ?

This is a shame one of the members of the BOC was coming back home to Henderson the other day and spotted this vehicle and thought to him self what a great graphic this would be on the BOC.

After I got the Picture I did a little work on it after seeing something on the front end of the trailer. It was what I thought. Here is a problem in the making and I feel that the board should see what is going on right in front of them.

I am sure these fish are going for someone to eat ?? LMAO I would be willing to bet there heading to a pay lake for someone's play pen.

Let me know if you know who this company is if you look at the front of the trailer this guy has a bluecatfish on it and the name starts with an ( L ) .. What is your thoughts ?

Attached Files:

2. DeerHunter01

DeerHunter01 New Member

State:
    Kentucky
    Here is a couple of Photos of the logo on the trailer

Attached Files:

3. JMarrs328

JMarrs328 New Member

State:
    York/Harrisburg, PA
    Good eye, hopefully someone will be able to provide some kind of information about this.

4. wolfman

wolfman Well-Known Member

State:
    Triadelphia, WV
    Name:
    Walter Flack
    It was on May 22. Located about 45 miles west of Louisville on I-64

5. slimepig

slimepig New Member

State:
    Kerrville Texas
    hmmm, my first thought is the guy is probably just transporting farm or fishery raised fish to be stocked somewhere. I see nothing wrong with that as long as he and the fishery are licensed to do that. as far as the 2 flatheads in front of the trailer, I dunno, maybe its the guys dinner. Am I missing something here?

6. catfishjohn

catfishjohn New Member

State:
    Greenup Co. KY
    Not sure I understand either. I'd say since he has the logo on the tank(?) that its probably legit. Maybe we don't agree with it but nothing we can do. I know a couple brothers that own a few trucks that commercial fish and sell farm-raised and blues & flatties to pay ponds from around here to close to Belpre,OH & Cincy,OH & all points to and fro. I don't agree with this at all but they do everything by the book and make darn good $$$.
    BTW,thats not one of their trucks...I don't think so or know for sure.

7. ka_c4_boom

ka_c4_boom New Member

State:
    Bedford,Ky
    perhaps they died in transport

either way i dont agree with it , but then again iv thought about doing it myself from time to time , theres big money in selling fish live or dead especially catfish

8. shotdemducks

shotdemducks New Member

State:
    kansas
    Maybe the fish on the front are floaters and he was checking his load while he filled up with gas? Maybe bad spot to do so, but it is something that has to be done.

9. BIG GEORGE

BIG GEORGE New Member

State:
    JOISY
    Who cares who it is. If ever seen again run em off the road and pull em through the vent window and question them. My guess is its JW workin his part time gig. LOL!

10. Wil

Wil New Member

State:
    Minden Nebraska

ooooo! ur gonna need some ice for that burn!

11. DeerHunter01

DeerHunter01 New Member

State:
    Kentucky
    I figured I would post this picture so members would see in other states what is happening here in Kentucky and other states, It is legal in most states but it needs to be regulated ..

Let's say I own a Pay pond and I buy a truck and drive to Kentucky and get several fish from people who are catching them for me and I take them home and stock my pay pond for someone to come fish and pay me to fish in this pond, these fish are not the only ones if you go to your pay ponds and see how many fish get stocked in these, where do you think they come from..!! Not raised in a pond , there from your local waters where your trying to catch a fish to eat or catch and release..I really don't think its fair for pay ponds to come here and catch there fish from our local commercial fisherman and take back to there home state, the reason they do this is so they don't have to pay high rates at hatchery's.. In some case is illegal to buy fish to stock in pay ponds.. Maybe I am off key but I think you will all see the day where we should of protected our fish instead of letting this go with out a fight.

JMO

Thanks
    D/H

12. EricM

EricM Active Member

State:
    Harrison TN
    Name:
    Eric Maurer
    I'm proud to say that Tennessee has joined the fight and has SEVERELY limited the taking of "trophy" cats by sportfishermen and commercial fishermen both! Sportfishermen are allowed 1 cat 34" or bigger per day, and had forbidden commercial fishermen any. This has gone to the legislature and I'm not certain what the end result has been, but they were trying to get it overturned, and failed. There was talk of a one-fish compromise. Has anyone heard the final result (for this year, anyway)?