Do you have Unclaimed Property

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by TXBlueHunter, Oct 25, 2006.

1. TXBlueHunter

TXBlueHunter New Member

State:
    Flower Mound, Texas
    ***Disclamer**** I have nothing to gain from this - just trying to help the Brothers and Sisters of the BOC out. This is not a spam site and is not fake!!

Brothers & Sisters

Do you have Unclaimed Property being held by gov't? The US gov't has in excess of 24 billion dollars of unclaimed property. The below link is to a site that you can search if you, a family memeber, or friend has unclaimed property. I have found and claimed several hundred dollars for myself and members of my family. This site is endorsed by every state that is listed (not all are listed) I found it while using the Texas State Comptroller Site.

The national site is www.missingmoney.com. The Texas State Comptroller site I found the information on is http://www.window.state.tx.us/up/

I hope this helps everyone like has my family.

2. jerseycat9

jerseycat9 New Member

State:
    Oakwood Georgia
    Im scared to see uncle sam might think Im holdin somethin of his

3. TXBlueHunter

TXBlueHunter New Member

State:
    Flower Mound, Texas
    Terry

I know what you mean. I was the same way until I when by the Comptrollers booth at the Texas State Fair this year and talked to them. This is the real deal, you would be surprised at what is owed that is never collected. If you or any of the brothers or sisters have ever owned a business you can seach that business name and see if anything is left unclaimed under the business name.

4. laidbck111

laidbck111 New Member

Some housing loans also should be listed there also.

5. zappaf19

zappaf19 New Member

State:
    Monticello,IN
    I have used it and found that my dad had unclaimed money. He got it back. It works.
    Bill

6. IrishO'Brady

IrishO'Brady New Member

State:
    Ga
    not if your in Georgia it don't. bummer :sad2:

7. TXBlueHunter

TXBlueHunter New Member

State:
    Flower Mound, Texas
    Chris

That is the only issue with the site it only has 33 states in the database so far.

8. laidbck111

laidbck111 New Member

If a company contacts you and wants to help you get some unclaimed money, FOR A FEE, check the sites and get it yourself for free. All that they have done is typed in names and tried to locate the people that have money waiting for them.

9. Dano

Dano New Member

State:
    Texas
    I dont own nothing. I just rent.:smile2: