Do You Have Old Fishing Gear You Would Like To Donate?

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by Catfish_Commando, Jan 11, 2009.

1. Catfish_Commando

Catfish_Commando TF Staff Member

State:
    Georgia
    If you have some old fishing gear that you would like to donate for a BOC Contest let me know.

We stopped offering this member benefit a few years ago, and on hind site, it was a great benefit.

One mans no longer wanted items is another mans treasure.

I will credit (1) BOC Star to any member that participates in this program. Although the BOC Star program direct monetary value is always unknown, some years its pretty hefty. In the past we have issued as high as $50,000 dollars in retail value in products. Other years we barley cracked $3,000 in sponsor products.

No Guarantees.

2. 223reload

223reload New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    Good deal,I seem to remember this back when I first joined,What would the requirements be ,as far as shipping,ETC I assume we just ship to you?

3. Catfish_Commando

State:
    Georgia
    That would be a waste of $$ to double ship. BOC Staff run the contest, a winner is selected, then the contact information is forwarded to the member that supplied the item(s) for shipment.

The member that supplied the item would curtail the cost of shipping the item.

4. r ward

r ward New Member

State:
    Kathleen G
    Good idea to be a rerun I'll have to see what I got

5. MRR

MRR New Member

State:
    Louisiana,Mo.
    That sounds like a darn good plan in the making.Have to see what I have out in the shed I don't use anymore.

6. neocats

neocats New Member

State:
    Steubenvil
    Who will be the first to donate their old boat? I need a new one. LOL

7. Catfish Levi

Catfish Levi Member

State:
    chillicothe, mo
    my wife got me two new reels for christmas so i have an extra reel laying around its a cabelas king kat 570 spinning reel it holds 1o/340yds,14/270,18/220 and 25/180 ive used it one season it caught me a lot of channel cats over the summer there is a few scratches on but in great working order and i have a brand new spool of 17# cajun lightnin 700 yards to donate hope this helps outs!!

8. oh no

oh no New Member

State:
    Indiana
    I'll do some looking too, I have more poles than I need. Way more bobbers than I need, I just got 500 real cork ones, LOL

9. dinger66

dinger66 New Member

State:
    north alabama
    i have some stuff to donate ill get you a list paul

10. Catfish_Commando

State:
    Georgia
    Be sure and include photos and send your information to me at

catfishing@gmail.com

We can go from there :wink: