Do you go to our sponsors for your supplies

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by lawnman61, Jan 4, 2008.

1. lawnman61

lawnman61 New Member

State:
    Fort Worth, Tex
    How many acctually buy from our sponsors for their fishing gear ?
    I personally am trying to buy more and more from our sponsors.
    I have bought looper rigs and hooks and fishing line and rods and reels and other tackle that I've needed and I think since they sponsor us, we should sponsor them in our own way.
    What have you bought from our sponsors ??
    :big_smile:

2. SubnetZero

SubnetZero New Member

State:
    Sherman IL
    Most of my Christmas came from the Sponsors..

Over the last couple years, I've bought many things from alot of the sponsors here, some still here, some not. Fishing tackle, Spices, hats, whatever.
    I don't know if the sponsors have to go through a screening process or not, but I have to yet to receive less than Absolute STELLAR customer service and outstanding products that I've used and abused and they are still working great.

I have recommended many of them to friends and family and will not hesitate to continue to do so based on my experience with them.

3. BIG GEORGE

BIG GEORGE New Member

State:
    JOISY
    I'll buy what I use if they have it. Its the rite thing to do.

4. FishinPhil

FishinPhil New Member

State:
    Illinois
    Nothing yet, but I am definitely doing some serious window shopping. It won't be too long before I take the plunge! :wink:

5. Mickey

Mickey New Member Supporting Member

State:
    Illinois
    Always support the sponsors. Sometimes it is difficult when they only except paypal.

6. bluejay

bluejay Well-Known Member

State:
    Napoleon, Mo.
    Have bought quiet a few items so far. Like was said before, never any problems.

7. Grimpuppy

Grimpuppy New Member

State:
    Concordia, KS
    I have bought Looper Rigs, Kat Bobbers and EZ Clip Trout line clips. Tite Lok is on my wish list along with a few others. If a sponsor has something I want/need I will look to them first. Same with my racing. I always do business with track sponsors before someone else.

8. 223reload

223reload New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    Haven't yet ,But as what I have dwindles and needs to be upgraded and rectocked I definately plan to.

9. lawnman61

lawnman61 New Member

State:
    Fort Worth, Tex
    Not only do I support the BOC but I support our sponsors as well. Lets show them how we appreciate them by buying from them if we can.
    :big_smile:

10. bwhupp

bwhupp New Member

State:
    Belleville
    I am all about paypal.. I have money in my paypal account that always needs burned. :big_smile:

I have bought quite a bit... DKs, Loopers, Wild Wilf, Black and Blue, soon to be catfish safari. I am sure it will keep on going when the money rolls in. :smile2:

11. ozzy

ozzy New Member

State:
    Lost Wages
    Ive placed 2 orders from WhiteWolf, so yes I do support the sponsors. Ive got my eyes on some other items, maybe around tax time.

12. lawnman61

lawnman61 New Member

State:
    Fort Worth, Tex
    Thanks for supporting our sponsors ozzy. I know they appreciate it too.

:wink:

13. lawnman61

lawnman61 New Member

State:
    Fort Worth, Tex
    I'm really surprised that there hasn't been more responses to this post. I know there are more of us on the BOC that use our sponsors.

:wink::big_smile:

14. CatAngler

CatAngler New Member

State:
    Omaha NE
    I haven't yet, but plan on it. Hopefully most of them except credit cards & not just Paypal?

J

15. gargoil77

gargoil77 New Member

State:
    Clarksville, Indiana
    I have and I will buy from them again.

16. lawnman61

lawnman61 New Member

State:
    Fort Worth, Tex
    I know that we have more members out there that buy or do business with our sponsors so lets here from you guys and gals. :big_smile:

17. ShilohRed

ShilohRed New Member

State:
    West Tn
    Yes and even today I bought a new Rod Holder from Tite-Lok to match the one I won in the Christmas Giveaway.
    Nice Rod Holders and built Heavy Duty and Tough. I plan on ordering 2 more bases to allow me to move them from the front to the back.
    Pete

Black Widow Spider Rigging System Ultra with 4 - 5610's
    Mounts 4 rods - 2" heavy tube, 16" top bar, 18" tube (top to bottom plate), 6" mounting track.

http://www.titelok.com/product_info.php?cPath=18_21_27&products_id=258