Do you get spam?

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by olefin, Apr 2, 2006.

1. olefin

olefin New Member

State:
    Texas
    I did until until 15 months ago, since then I've been using Spam-Stop. The way it works... all my POP mail is downloaded from my server to their computer, it holds the spam, then my computer downloads the good mail. I have a mailbox at Spam-Stop... if I wish to check the spam. The spam auto deletes after 7 days.

During the time I've used it, I haven't received one spam. Few times I've had questionable mail and Spam-Stop sent me email for a decision. Never know it's working ... except, I get no spam. I tried several other spam fighter programs but they either didn't work or were more trouble than spam! It's by far the best spam fighter I've found and it's FREE!

Especially good program for people with young children to stop "inappropriate" email.

I stop using Spam-Stop yesterday for my cable server has installed about the same type program and I want to give it a try.

2. BIG GEORGE

BIG GEORGE New Member

State:
    JOISY
    I'm sorry Dayton but I gotta do it. Quit eatin it years ago! LOL!

3. olefin

olefin New Member

State:
    Texas
    I knew somebody would say that. :p

The Hawaiians love that stuff... the eating kind.

4. kspor

kspor New Member

State:
    Wichita Kansas
    My spam filter worked great for a year. Now I get 2-3 per week. Still not bad. Now wish they could do that to chat rooms. I hate all the bots.

5. Chris

Chris New Member

State:
    Spring Hill, Kansas
    I hardly dont get any spam at all, I only use my email address to people that I know or when I order something, the rest of the time nothin else gets my email address. I hardly ever get any spam that way.

chris

6. explayer

explayer New Member

State:
    Tucson AZ
    something wierd I used to get all kinds of spam in yahoo last month sometime it was geting real bad about 250plus a day then all sudden I haven't recievd on in two weeks

7. wpsatisfide

wpsatisfide New Member

State:
    Pawleys Island, SC
    I dont get to many with my work email account. My general use one gets hammered pretty hard, i get about 1500 bulk emails every month in it.

8. Rainman4u2

Rainman4u2 Guest

Someone else has to...I've got two cans in the cabinet for DH this coming weekend...LOL!!!!

Ray