Do you care about the BOC?

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by loanwizard, Jun 1, 2007.

1. loanwizard

loanwizard Well-Known Member

State:
    Coshocton,
    For several weeks Tea has been trying to get some donations from the membership so that we might be able to show our support for our moderators. We are in the last week and I thought I'd start a new thread as they get read more often. If it pleases you, you can send $1.00, $5.00,$10.00, $1000.00.... maybe that is a little excessive!

Guys and Gals, I implore you to give a small token of your appreciation so that Tea doesn't look like a dork buying the little dinky thing that the current donations heretofore received will buy!

You can send the money snail mail, or paypal, or Visa/MC/Discover.

Tea will come along directly and tell you how to snail mail and paypal. I will collect the Visa/MC/Discover and pay the fees so that 100% of the donation goes to the moderators cause.
    I can be reached at the store @ (740) 622-8350

Cmon and make me whine about the fees! Let's show the moderators (who labor for us for free) that we appreciate them. Words are good, but cash makes the words sweeter.

Thanks,
    Shawn

2. GETHOOKED

GETHOOKED New Member

State:
    Arizona, Scott
    I donated $10 two weeks ago, and $20 more yesterday. I want this site to stay strong. You have my support now and always--GO BOC!!! But I was wondering why I only have 1 "star" below my profile? Any takers on that one? I shall support more as the year progresses!!!:big_smile:

3. catfishjohn

catfishjohn New Member

State:
    Greenup Co. KY

I sent Tea and Drawout a message about my situation.I won't go in to it now but they can fill you in or PM me and i'll give you my # and i'll explain.
    Sorry,its not that I don't care but a lot of stuff is happening right now that is not good!!!

4. teaysvalleyguy

teaysvalleyguy New Member

State:
    GC, OHIO
    Thanks Shawn for the post ol buddy.

Any donation is sure appreciated. We have something in mind to get so all donations are apprecaited. I send a personal PM to let you know it was received so you will not be in question about that.

Thanks again in advance. I'll be on the road this evening but will check email late.

I understand not all can give, just asking for those that are able. Longtime members, I know you have seen the hard work that they do for us.

Paypal..... teaysvalleyguy@columbus.rr.com

Snail Mail

George Hardbarger
    70 Powell St.
    Ashville, OH 43103

Thanks again, yall make me proud to be a member here.

5. teaysvalleyguy

State:
    GC, OHIO
    I wish that was the only thing that made me look like a dork. LOL

6. Catgirl

Catgirl New Member

We SO appreciate your star donations, but what the fellers are talking about here is the moderator's appreciation giveaway. Here's a link :smile2:.

http://www.catfish1.com/forums/showthread.php?t=48123

7. loanwizard

State:
    Coshocton,
    John, I know you and many members cannot give at this time. I wish other members, that have been blessed with the availability of $1.00, $5.00 etc... felt as strongly as you do.

8. FS Driver

FS Driver New Member

State:
    swansea,illinoi
    ive been a member for quite a while now and ive entered my share of
    contests and even won a couple and it made me feel good to do so.
    its easy to sign up for a contest and cost is nothing but a few keystrokes to request they add your name to the hat.
    what happens from there is the unseen or maybe unrealized efforts by a few dedicated members here that work for no pay but instead to strive to
    make this a special place all the membership can feel good about being a part of.
    the countless hours of behind the scene efforts by these people(moderators) dont really get the recognition they deserve.
    this plan to get them a gift is a nice gesture to allow them a little bit of the same feelings we get as winners of a contest.
    i have a couple of items i would be willing to donate to help drum up a little more cash.
    i will donate a brand new BOC catfish hat to the high bidder if this is acceptable i will make the arraingments to get the hat sent to the winner
    and the procedes will go to teas plan. just a thought

9. pk_powell

pk_powell New Member

State:
    Missouri
    I feel all the Moderators should someway be shown how deeply we appreciate their efforts to keep this a clean family site. I hope and pray that there are enough donations so as to make sure no one is left out.To give just one moderator something to me just doesn't seem right! Again this is just my humble opinion. Everyone as far as I'm concerned must do as they feel is best for their situation!:smile2:

10. teaysvalleyguy

State:
    GC, OHIO
    Great post need to be read by all. Bumping to the front of the pack. :big_smile:

11. Ol Man

Ol Man New Member

State:
    Illinois
    I like your new avatar, Darryl... It would be a great improvement though, if you could use photoshop and lose the dude in the ball cap...:lol:

Ol' Man
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Boredom is a sign of unused potential.

12. EricM

EricM Active Member

State:
    Harrison TN
    Name:
    Eric Maurer
    Loanwizard, thanks for starting a new thread on this. I just think a lot of the folks haven't seen the threads so they didn'd have the opportunity to participate, I'm sure many would if they knew! Thanks again!

13. Drawout

Drawout Active Member

State:
    Paris.Texas
    Wow good to see more threads on this to keep it on top.Thanks for all the bumps and replies. bump bump:0a31:

14. Kutter

Kutter New Member

State:
    Arnold, MO
    DRC, it has never been said, better, than the way you wrote it.

15. spoonfish

spoonfish New Member

State:
    Warsaw, Mo.
    Great thread for a great cause. I hope we can get enough donations to get all the moderators something to show how much we appreciate all the work they do for us and the BOC.

16. loanwizard

State:
    Coshocton,
    Thanks for the help, more is needed. I have a member going to call me to donate with a CC. I'd like to have 2 or 3.... Bump Bump! :wink:

17. Pennsylvaniacatchaser

Pennsylvaniacatchaser Well-Known Member

State:
    Sarver, Pa
    Tea - I sent a donation to your Paypal account this morning.:smile2:

18. teaysvalleyguy

State:
    GC, OHIO
    Thanks buddy, appreciate the support.

C'mon, what better way to start the week of then with a donation to the BOC's finest.

19. shania

shania New Member

State:
    San Leandro, Ca
    Hey Tea,

I was glad to hear that you received my support the other day. :wink:

Now I could stop worrying if you did & get some sleep. :tire:
    LoL

Take it easy,
    Bert:cool2: & Shania:0010:

:worship::0a23:
    Bert & "Deltalover"