Do you believe in Bigfoot?

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by splitshot, Jun 28, 2007.

Do you believe there is a Bigfoot?

1. Yes

2. No

3. Maybe

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. splitshot

splitshot New Member

State:
    Coxsakie,N.Y.
    http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/19443010/
    Group to look for evidence of 'Bigfoot'
    Wed Jun 27, 6:15 AM ET

Researchers will visit the Upper Peninsula next month to search for evidence of the legendary creature known as "Bigfoot" or "Sasquatch."
    The expedition will focus on eastern Marquette County, said Matthew Moneymaker of the Bigfoot Field Researchers Organization.
    "We'll be looking for evidence supporting a presence. ... We hope to meet local people who might have seen a Sasquatch or heard of someone else who had an encounter," Moneymaker told the Daily Press of Escanaba.
    The legend of Bigfoot dates back centuries. But skeptics have challenged accounts of sightings, and practical jokers have staged hoaxes that have included grainy film footage of people dressed in costumes.
    But Moneymaker said members of his organization have either glimpsed Bigfoot or gotten close enough to hear the creature in all but three of 30 expeditions in the United States and Canada.
    Dr. Grover Krantz, a scientist specializing in cryptozoology, the study of creatures that have not been proven to exist, believes Bigfoot is a "gigantopithecus," a branch of primitive man believed to have existed 3 million years ago.

I personally believe in the possibility, what do you think? Yes, No, or maybe.

2. BAMA_CAT

BAMA_CAT New Member

State:
    Boaz,ALABAMA

3. catfishjohn

catfishjohn New Member

State:
    Greenup Co. KY
    Sure do,I believe JW met him once...:smile2:

I believe anything is possible...I have an open mind! :wink::cool2::tounge_out::eek:oooh:

4. Dreadnaught

Dreadnaught New Member

State:
    Henderson,Ky
    LMAO!!!!!!!
    You guys are kill'n me here!!!!!

5. Dreadnaught

Dreadnaught New Member

State:
    Henderson,Ky
    The only Sasquatch I have ever encountered is a rug in my livingroom now, LOL!!! Thought it was a Bear, LMAO!!! OOOOOPS!!!

6. gcarlin

gcarlin New Member

State:
    Richmond ,Indiana
    I DO !!! The Possibility exsists that a big hairy creature could exsist in places that we shouldn't go.You just never know what could be watching you when those hairs stand up on the back of your neck and you see nothing ..................:embarassed:

7. smokey

smokey New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    I spent most of a day and most of a night lost in the U.P. I didnt see, hear,or smell him. But Im here to tell you if he is there you would never know it unless he wants to to. I mean that place is dence!
    Now I know there are some of you that are thinking how can anyone get lost, has he never heard of a compass. Well its like this we have really big deposits of Iron up there.some times you look at your compass and its pointing North. you can walk 100 yards in a line and look at it again and its pointing from where you just came from. Then a thing called PANIC comes in, and your SOL. Thats my story and Im sticking to it. smokey

8. Dreadnaught

Dreadnaught New Member

State:
    Henderson,Ky
    Yep!!! I believe in Bigfoot!!!!

Just like, the Tooth Fairy, the Easter Bunny, Santa Clause and Cheshire Cats, LOL!!!

LMAO!!! You guys are kill'n me here!!!

9. 72hdflh

72hdflh New Member

State:
    West Salem, Ohio
    Surely with the technology out there today, especially the government/military, some real proof would have been found by now. But on the other hand, they havn't found Bin Laden yet. So who knows??

10. Dreadnaught

Dreadnaught New Member

State:
    Henderson,Ky
    I think I have found the reason that Steve (Splitshorts) has asked this question, LOL!!!
    He has a reoccuring nightmare envolving this non-exsistant creature, LOL!!!

11. catfisherman60

catfisherman60 New Member

State:
    Greenwood AR.
    Hey, is there something out there bigger then me? Now that would be big.:smile2:

12. Cat Hunter

Cat Hunter New Member

State:
    texas
    I personally find it hard to believe that with the technolgy we have cant find this so called bog foot or even the lockness monster. I mean if we can send someone to the moon why cant we find a hairy guy running in the forest.

13. splitshot

splitshot New Member

State:
    Coxsakie,N.Y.
    I believe there related-- seems to be some resemblance:big_smile:

14. splitshot

splitshot New Member

State:
    Coxsakie,N.Y.
    I gotta hand it to ya JW, thats funny!!!!!:big_smile_2:

15. RiverKing

RiverKing New Member

State:
    Yellow Spr
  16. bluejay

bluejay Well-Known Member

State:
    Napoleon, Mo.
    I've heard her moving around my house at night. To scared to investigate though!!

17. kat in the hat

kat in the hat New Member

State:
    Missouri
    Here's the latest video of Nessie. This one even made the national news. Supposedly the best footage caught so far. I ain't sayin' that I believe in Nessie, or Bigfoot. I voted I don't know because it is possible. Anything is possible, and nature finds a way. IF bigfoot really does exist, it's probably intellegent enough to stay out of man's way. Which wouldn't be too difficult considering the area in which it lives.

And hey, JW...Don't be tellin' all the kids on here that Santa, and the Easter Bunny are not real. We all know that they are!:wink:
    http://edition.cnn.com/2007/WORLD/europe/05/31/britain.lochness.ap/

18. Esox Hunter

Esox Hunter New Member

State:
    Birmingham U.K.

John:

Um....Eh...Urmm... P-l-e-a-s-e tell me that in the image you posted......... Bigfoot has got splitshot grabbed by the ............................foot----- right?

:confused2: :confused2: :confused2:

19. Dreadnaught

Dreadnaught New Member

State:
    Henderson,Ky
    Has to be, it is too big, LOL!!! I believe it is the bottom of his boot you are seeing!!!

20. 223reload

223reload New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    I dont believe man has ever been to the moon, I mean if we believe everything the media shoves down our gullets,.? as for Bigfoot i think there are many things yet to be known in this world, maybe there is.