Do y'all watch Dirty Jobs????

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by sairving, Jul 19, 2006.

1. sairving

sairving New Member

State:
    Fort Worth, Texas
    Mike Rowe gets himself in all kinds of peculiar situations. Last night was Geoduct clams. Looked pretty weird. He had one that was worm farming. He has come up with some jobs I have never heard of. Lawnman61 and I are hooked. Check it out if you haven't already!!!

2. alands94

alands94 Active Member

State:
    Lebanon, I
    Dirty Jobs is one of my favorite shows. It is on Discovery Channel - check it out sometime! There were a few episodes dealing with fishing. There was even a noodling segment!

3. Nightprowler

Nightprowler New Member

State:
    ohio
    That is a great show,Mike Rowes comments and his facial expressions crack me up.Looking forward to the new episodes.

4. teaysvalleyguy

teaysvalleyguy New Member

State:
    GC, OHIO
    I catch it when I can. There are some crazy jobs that I would not be able to stomach. I missed the one with the pipe organs Tuesday.

5. laidbck111

laidbck111 New Member

I really enjoy that show. And wouldn't do half the jobs he does.

6. countrygirl0569

countrygirl0569 New Member

State:
    Kentucky
    yeah! lol

I don't know how he does all that, lol, I doubt I ever would

7. duxsrus

duxsrus New Member

State:
    SW Ohio
    Oh yeah, I have the DVR setup to record it whenever it's on. I usually don't miss the new episode each week though.

8. da-cajun-angla

da-cajun-angla New Member

State:
    louisiana
    It's A Kick Ass Show...i Luvs It...u Can Go Online And Watch Some Different Clips On Discovery.com...one Of Em' Has Him Putting A False Vagina On A Horses' Boink To Collect Semen...funny Sh*t!

9. countrygirl0569

countrygirl0569 New Member

State:
    Kentucky
    omg, I know! I saw that, but not the show, they were talkin about it on vh1 or something
    still..SICK lol

10. SilencedMajority

SilencedMajority New Member

State:
    White Mtns, AZ
    Mike Rowe is a cool dude, that show really makes me stop complaining when I gotta do something nasty.

11. Flatheadhunter33

Flatheadhunter33 New Member

State:
    Yuma, Arizona
    That is a good show. I still think that the sickest one was when a neighborhood's sewage system exploded in one lady's basement. There was a team that cleans that sort of thing on a normal basis. It was horrible!

12. catfishjohn

catfishjohn New Member

State:
    Greenup Co. KY
    I love the show,I try and catch it whenever its on.

13. Gone fishin 4 kittys

Gone fishin 4 kittys New Member

State:
    Pittsburgh, PA
    It's a definately a good show!!!!!

14. badkarma

badkarma New Member

State:
    Oxford,Miss
    Heck I've done at least half of the jobs he does on that show.I have had to go under a house to fix a broken sewer line,I've done roofing where the tools would get so hot I couldn't pick them up without burning my hands,I had to dig a 20ft tunnel under a concrete slab to put a new water line into a house,I cleaned out a dust colecter more than one time and one winter it was 13deg.and so dusty I couldn't see my hands ect.ect A man will do what ever he has to to feed his kids.