Do Ya Feel It

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by field989, Jun 17, 2006.

1. field989

field989 New Member

State:
    east central indiana
    i know i always get a tingley feeling when i get mail, pm's , or rep comments, but especially rep comments,

ITS GREAT
    LIKE CHRISTMAS, or somethin lol

does anyone else get this feeling

i know katmaster_jr does lol

if ya get the feeling common and join the group lol:big_smile: :big_smile:

2. Katmaster Jr.

Katmaster Jr. New Member

State:
    Wilmington, NC
    Yeah, I'll admit it, I do get a special kind of feeling from those rep comments and I get the same feeling from PM's. I love it when I'm browsing around and look up to see something that says "You have 1 new reputation comment" sometimes I'll even get 4 or 5 of the things....man what a rush! I do get that Christmas feeling, and I'm not ashamed to say, it makes me feel like a new man!:big_smile:

3. field989

field989 New Member

State:
    east central indiana
    I HEAR YA lol:big_smile:

4. Redd

Redd New Member

State:
    Southeast Kansas
    I don't necessarily get a tingly feeling when it comes to the points or anyting, just that I've given someone a tip good enough they wanted to give sometin' back. That's what feels good. But I do remember I was pretty excited when I got my first rep points. haha. Keep the posts comin' Jeffrey, and you too Zakk.

-Red

5. Katmaster Jr.

Katmaster Jr. New Member

State:
    Wilmington, NC
    Yeah deep down that's what makes the tingly feeling arouse though.....:lol:

6. TA2D

TA2D New Member

State:
    Nebraska
    Sometimes I get that way, then I have to rub it in SudDawgs face cause he hates it when I get more rep!

Aaron

TA2D

7. Buddrice

Buddrice New Member

State:
    Louisiana
    I know I get it,first thing I look for when I sign on is Rep points.I makes me feel like I am special or I made a difference in what I said with a post.It also makes me feel good when I get post added to a thread that I started or one I made a post on.I give out rep points,I think that is why we have them.Yesterday I ran out of them as I usally do and got the sign about too many in 24 hrs.LOL
    :lol:

8. Mutt

Mutt Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

State:
    Ca
    Name:
    Mutt
    when I see I have a new pm i figure who did i piss off this time lol. :roll_eyes:

9. cnwamw

cnwamw New Member

State:
    texas
    yeap its like christmas

10. flathunter

flathunter New Member

State:
    Ohio
    I really like getting rep points, it makes me feel good about myself.

11. r ward

r ward New Member

State:
    Kathleen G
    Yeah the rep points are good cause this is the only place where people show their appreciation for something and that is how we can do it

12. Phil Washburn

Phil Washburn New Member

State:
    Shawnee OK

i guess being mellons mentor, any little thing will make you feel better about yourself, huh? :lol:

13. Phil Washburn

Phil Washburn New Member

State:
    Shawnee OK
    i guess i am kind of opposite...when i get a pm from an admin, i am filled with this overwhelming sense of dread and foreboding.

i always have this intense urge to delete it without reading it :lol:

14. catfishjohn

catfishjohn New Member

State:
    Greenup Co. KY
    Is it the same feeling you had the other night when you soiled your pampers? LMAO!!! J/K,I feel the same as you!!!

15. Deltalover

Deltalover New Member

State:
    Tracy Calif
    Yeah, I like um! Can't even count the post's I thought get me banned, but instead got rep points!:big_smile:

16. fishinpals

fishinpals New Member

State:
    Virginia, Illinois
    Jack, you ought to feel good all the time. You provide good info and some humor.

17. elphaba7

elphaba7 New Member

State:
    Mo'town, WV
    Tinglies on the way to those who enjoy them the most.:roll_eyes: :big_smile: :lol:

18. Chief

Chief New Member

State:
    Indiana
    i gave mellon negetive rep one time. back when he had negetive 3000 or something. it was wierd...lol

19. PapaBear6801

PapaBear6801 New Member

State:
    Indiana
    It's nice to have someone let you know when something you have said has either helped them, made them laugh, or made them have a better day in some way. I haven't had the rep message often but it always makes me smile when I sign on and see the I have new rep.

20. Katmaster Jr.

Katmaster Jr. New Member

State:
    Wilmington, NC
    LMAO....Yeah, Tingly feeling does lead to the spoiled pampers, but it takes more then one of them to do it.....LMAO

I see Jeff and I aren't the only ones that get that feeling.....oh man, no other like it.....:big_smile: