Do we know anybody (human) in...........

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by postbeetle, Feb 15, 2009.

1. postbeetle

postbeetle New Member

State:
    Iowa
    Do we know anybody in New Jersey?

Seems that they have had two earthquakes, a 3.0 and a 2.2 this month. Does anybody know what George had for breakfast so far this month?

I heard he was getting his passport readied to come to Iowa this summer. I think they asked him to get rabies vaccines too, that was to protect the Iowans, and he objected to that.

I will need the name of the ak-ak battery commanders from the Canadian line to at least Alabama (is there anything below Alabama) when I find his flight schedule. He will be in a biplane with fishing poles hanging out it. don't let him through.

2. BIG GEORGE

BIG GEORGE New Member

State:
    JOISY
    I'm all vacinated. Includein distemper and swine flu. LOL! If shot down just remember. If ya take me prisoner accordin to the convention ya gotta feed me. :crazy:

3. catfish kenny

catfish kenny New Member

State:
    Iowa
    George Iowans dont recognise the convention:crazy::smile2:

4. postbeetle

postbeetle New Member

State:
    Iowa
    Iowegians don't play by any "normal" rules. Gotta rep my statemate Kenny for that.

Atta boy Kenny, no prisoners taken, no crying or whining can sway us.

5. BIG GEORGE

BIG GEORGE New Member

State:
    JOISY
    Now that I know the game lets get it on. Nothin I would luv more than to go back to Joisy with some trophies in my bag. :eek:oooh: I can hear Kenny and JD sqeelin now. And me sayin come on you can make more noise than that. :crazy:

6. Mac-b

Mac-b Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

State:
    North Caro
    I can understand someone wanting to get away from Jersey, but to spend a thousand or so to go to Iowa, now that is someone with a problem. To top that off, this person is going to visit with someone he has met on the Internet. Would I spent the jack to go see a cross dresser, I don't think so. Sir John, I would not be too concern about his shots being current, I would be more concern with his latest physiological analysis. If he shows up with a box of candy or a dozen red roses, I think I would run to the rear of your back forty or maybe even further. The Prez. told us we would be in for a change in economics and our outlook on society, but I never expected this!

7. Netmanjack

Netmanjack New Member

State:
    Ohio
    NEWS FLASH : dot dot ta dot dot dot. ATTENTION! - THIS PLANE WAS SEEN CIRCLING OVER CENTRAL OHIO TODAY. A BE ON THE LOOK OUT WARNING IS HERE BY POSTED FOR ALL STATES WEST. IF THIS PLANE IS ENCOUNTERED ALERT ALL AUTHORITIES IMMEDIATELY AND DO NOT, I SAY DO NOT APROCH!................ THAT IS ALL

Attached Files:

8. catfish kenny

catfish kenny New Member

State:
    Iowa
    George dont wet yer diaper when the bobcat screaches or the owel hoots:wink:

9. cheapNdisgusting

cheapNdisgusting Well-Known Member Supporting Member Supporting Member

State:
    Yonder in Mo.
    Name:
    Russ
    "Iowegians" and "normal" in the same sentence. I'm glad I lived long enough to see that.

And as far as Joizy, a couple facts. New Jersey has more toxic waste superfund sites than any other state. California has more lawyers than any other state.

Wanna know why? Joizy had first pick.

10. Netmanjack

Netmanjack New Member

State:
    Ohio

11. baitchunker

baitchunker New Member

State:
    alabama
    yeah i wouldnt miss this debacle for anything in the world other than... well, anything.

to answer a loosley directed question. yes something is below alabama. and i dont just mean in God's eyes.

the toe of the boot (new orleans la.) florida, directly south and east, and the gulf of mexico southwesterly. but dont worry yall iowijiots. we dont bite.

12. Catgirl

Catgirl New Member

Oh, but when we get down your way JD, I wanna put some mudbugs in painful places on some of 'em! (It's my mom's fault, she put crawdads on the cat's tail :crazy:.) Oops, wrong thread.....I was on the train, not the plane.

13. Phil Washburn

Phil Washburn New Member

State:
    Shawnee OK

John, you're the only human i know, and sometimes i wonder about you:eek:oooh:

14. john catfish young

john catfish young New Member

State:
    Kentucky
    Just make sure not to crash in Kentucky....theres some boys in the woods round here, like to make a man sqeel like a pig.....LOL:smile2:

15. cheapNdisgusting

cheapNdisgusting Well-Known Member Supporting Member Supporting Member

State:
    Yonder in Mo.
    Name:
    Russ
    Not only all that but they also got a SWAT veehicklle.

16. john catfish young

john catfish young New Member

State:
    Kentucky

I wondered where I parked that thang at....LOL:smile2:

17. CarolinaCatJack

CarolinaCatJack New Member

State:
    Travelers Rest,
    Y'all are horrible....I'm gonna hafta start comin' in here more often!! I'm just glad nobody mentioned SC. We'll let KY and AL represent this time.....

18. catfish kenny

catfish kenny New Member

State:
    Iowa
    :eek:oooh:B-Man.....look what ya've done:crazy:
    :smile2:

19. Angelkitty

Angelkitty New Member

State:
    Sheridan, Ar
    I second that. :cool2:

20. postbeetle

postbeetle New Member

State:
    Iowa
    Take your spurs off Kenny, don't want to make any noise once we cross the Missoura line.

They had Mosby, we got you and me. We don't even wear Blue. Get your black hog chore boots on boy we will bring some stink to 'em.

God, I got to worry about that high falutin' East Coast fella flyin' in disrupting corn growing season as well as the Stars and Bars takin' up arms against us poor suspender wearing farm folk.

Don't lead us through any Okra patches Kenny. I hear tell that stuff will rot your body from the inside out. Come to think of it, maybe we will pick a bushel of the stuff with rubber gloves and face masks on and I can feed that to Ostrom on his first night here in Iowa. I'll tell that New Jersey Trainman it is pastrami on rye and he will think he went the wrong way and is in New York.

They got any good lookin' wimen down thar Kenny? I need somebody to milk them cows and pull the plow. If we got the right bait we don't even need fishin' poles.