Do Skunkings cause Fatigue?

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by PhillyCatcatcher4, Oct 5, 2007.

1. PhillyCatcatcher4

PhillyCatcatcher4 New Member

State:
    S.W.Phila.,Penn.
    Lately when I'm fishing with my boys and getting skunked they seem to get very tired & sleepy. I need to find some better fishing spots so that they can spend more time fishing than sleeping.:embarrassed_2::0a23::cross:

Attached Files:

2. Dave L

Dave L New Member

State:
    Minnesota
    I find I get tired when there not biting. The other day the wife and I were out in the boat, the bite was real lite and she took a nap.

3. Katfishing Cajun

Katfishing Cajun New Member

State:
    Louisiana
    LOL, I'm in the same boat Greg. But when those clickers go off, look out!! Fish on brother!:cool2:

4. Netmanjack

Netmanjack New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Yes! I get tired of not catching anything................:crazy::eek:oooh::cool2:

5. catfisherman60

catfisherman60 New Member

State:
    Greenwood AR.
    When their not biting, I could take a nap.

6. cantstopgrandma

cantstopgrandma New Member

State:
    MD
    I get "double tired" ready to take a nap and tired of sitting in that spot (lets move!)

7. CatfishHateMe

CatfishHateMe New Member

State:
    Il
    thats when a few feet of mason line comes in handy. tie it to your rods then a stake, heavy rock, brick, your leg, whatever, and just take a nice quite nap out on the river bank. i love it with the sound of crickets and an occasional owl or 2.:roll_eyes:

8. kingdawes

kingdawes New Member

State:
    kentucky
    Yeah, there is not a better way to wake up than click click cccccccccllllllllllllllllllliiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiccccccccccckkkkkkkkkk!!!!!

9. philly'swife

philly'swife New Member

State:
    Phila. Pennsylvania
    I'll be sure to pack your sleeping bags next time :sure: lol.

10. Wil

Wil New Member

State:
    Minden Nebraska
    haha their just little tykes and u should be proud of them for bein able to stay up for that long! haha i was only able to start night fishin like that like last year haha cuz id always pass out even if the fish were biting hahaha. theyll get better at it lol