Catfish Angler Forum at USCA banner
21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Premium Member
Bill, in OkC
731 Posts
Bill, are you saying for an adult (without lifetime lic), when fishing Ok City water, it cost an additional $5 a day? That would get expensive. And if you do need permit, how, where and when do you pay?
I think permits can be bought wherever you can buy bait.

AND, without required permits, lakes close at 11pm.

Reactions: D schuerenberg

·
Registered
Jon from Indiana
1,481 Posts
That would be cool if they gave a list of different projects we could vote on to see where we would like our money going towards.

I would like my fundings to go towards a few more public boat ramps on the river. Not many just a few.

I think it would be interesting to see how much, aside from obtaining the property, it cost to build a boat ramp on the river.

·
Premium Member
Bill, in OkC
731 Posts
That would be cool if they gave a list of different projects we could vote on to see where we would like our money going towards.

I would like my fundings to go towards a few more public boat ramps on the river. Not many just a few.

I think it would be interesting to see how much, aside from obtaining the property, it cost to build a boat ramp on the river.
Actually, the only thing I've seen that could be said to have been funded by license/permit fees is that they have blocked vehicle access to certain areas.
Cables and concrete blocks, blocking access to some areas. Locked gates blocking access to others.

I don't see where any road maintenance has been done. I've never seen a truck at any of the lakes, stocking the with fish.

It looks to me like they will eventually have access to Lake Overholser completely blocked off, so that all a person can do is drive around it and look at it.

21 - 25 of 25 Posts