DK's punch bait

Discussion in 'Catfishing Baits' started by Brett2, Feb 16, 2006.

1. Brett2

Brett2 Guest

The website says that it works for channels and blues..... does it also work for bullheads?

2. fat_fish55

fat_fish55 New Member

State:
    illinois
    i am almost sure it will

3. kaleigh

kaleigh New Member

State:
    Lehigh Valley Pa
    I like DK's punch bait,it is very easy to use.It works pretty good and does not need refridgeration.So you can keep it in your car all year long,with no problems!!!!!!!!!!

4. barbel

barbel New Member

State:
    Somewhere
    Considering that I find that bullheads will often times eat things just as foul if not more foul than channels, I wouldnt put it out of the question to say it would. Just make sure you either use a big hook so the little bugger wont swallow it.

:0a26:

5. Brett2

Brett2 Guest

Thanks everyone. I'll just have to try it this spring and see. I have never used it for anything, so I'm sure it will work in my area either for channels or bullheads or both.

6. augila

augila New Member

State:
    Texas
    I use DK punch bait for channels on Fork and Tawakoni and really do well with it. I'm sure that Bullheads will go for it

7. FRANK

FRANK New Member

State:
    Welland,Ontario,Canada

Thats AWESOME!! I have to look more into this stuff.

:)

8. agcat

agcat New Member

State:
    texas
    What is punch bait and how is it used?

9. TIM HAGAN

TIM HAGAN New Member

State:
    Walkersvil
    Dk its a catfish stink bait made by Danny King and it comes in Original, Blood or Garlic. You punch you treble hook into the bait and pull it out it will bait the treble hook as it comes out. Then just fish with it this it one of no the best catfish stink bait you will ever fish with. Danny is a sponsors of the BOC over on the right hand side . Check out his web site and if you need to order some you can get it there or PM myself for the BOC discount. There is also loads of post here on the BOC about dk and its use check them out.

Your in texas check out the acats site www.catfishangler.com they have a tournament this saturday at limestone lake. Richard and danny will be there they can hook you up right there

10. Patmansc

Patmansc Well-Known Member

State:
    Greer, SC
    Name:
    Pat Chaney
    Tim, has anyone kept track of the largets cats caught on DK's bait?

11. TIM HAGAN

TIM HAGAN New Member

State:
    Walkersvil
    Last I new of it was 63lb blue My biggest was 33 lbs on a 5/0 treble full of dk in about 25 feet of water. So yea it will catch big fish But you have to get it to them with the smaller size picking it up first.