Divorced...Finally

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by kbgrillin, Nov 17, 2007.

1. kbgrillin

kbgrillin New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    Hello everyone. I haven't been on here since April of this year. I've been going through a divorce and trying to get my life back on track.
    My ex decided that the grass was greener on the other side. Yea right. LOL. She found herself a freek on the internet and run off with him. And to tell ya the truth, i'm kinda glad. My life has been so much better since she has been gone. The only thing I hate about it is my two boys don't have a mother anymore. They haven't seen her since December of last year. But the good thing is that we have grown a lot closer since then. My oldest boy even told me that things have gotten a whole lot better.
    Well, thanks for your time. I just wanted to let ALL my BOC brothers & sisters know what has been going on. Please keep me and my family in your prayers. GOD BLESS~

P.S. Her and her new boyfriend aren't doing so well now. :)

2. zappaf19

zappaf19 New Member

State:
    Monticello,IN
    Sometimes the greener grass turns out to be crab grass. Glad thing are going good for you and the boys!
    Bill

3. spoonfish

spoonfish New Member

State:
    Warsaw, Mo.
    Seems things happen in life for a reason Kelly. A lot of them arent much fun when they do but after you look back it was usally for the best. Keep your chin up, forget about them and take care of those boys. The rest will work out in time. P.S. I will pray for a drop dead sexy blonde for you also....:big_smile:

4. Coyote1

Coyote1 New Member

State:
    Missouri
    Reps to ya for staying strong and making your Son's #1 in your Life!
    Keep Up The GOOD Work!:big_smile: If you ever need any free advice, opinion, answer to a question or just someone to listen to ya, feel free to PM me at any time! I will never knowingly give bad advice to anyone, not even my ex {she is a know-it-all anyway:smile2:} and if I don't know the answer to a question I know who to get ahold of that will have the right answer!
    Your post has made my week! Your reps will come right after I send this post!:wink:
    Sincerely and Fraternally,
    Coyote1
    [[[[End of Post]]]]]

5. Mark R.

Mark R. New Member

State:
    Rush Springs, OK
    You should be really thankful you have the boys.
    I've been in your shoes and it isn't any fun.
    I wised up and got me a Russian wife :wink: , they know how to treat their men. :big_smile:

6. Ol Man

Ol Man New Member

State:
    Illinois
    The Grass is Always Greener Over the Septic Tank... Erma Bombeck

7. wolfman

wolfman Well-Known Member

State:
    Triadelphia, WV
    Name:
    Walter Flack
    welcome back Kelly, we've missed you in the Nascar section

8. dinger66

dinger66 New Member

State:
    north alabama
    i understand how that goes i had one do that you know they say the third time is the charm . this one is the bet of the bunch:eek:oooh:

9. catfishjohn

catfishjohn New Member

State:
    Greenup Co. KY
    Good to have you back! Been a long time. I'm glad things are working out better for you now. Get to doing some catching up!!!:wink::big_smile:

10. Mickey

Mickey New Member Supporting Member

State:
    Illinois
    Welcome back Kelley. Glad you have the boys. Your in our thoughts and prayers.

11. SHARON FLEMING

SHARON FLEMING New Member

State:
    IOWA
    Kelly, I am glad that you and your sons are doing so well, divorce is never easy on the children but they seem to have a good strong Dad who will always be there for them.
    Shaorn

12. Dadoftwo

Dadoftwo New Member

State:
    Oklahoma City
    Sometimes things in life happen for the better. I am glad you have your sons. Apparently they know what they need in family. Keep your head held up high, things will be just fine.

13. brinley45cal

brinley45cal Active Member

State:
    kentucky
    grass isnt always greener on the other side of the fence.theres cow pies to step in over there to,maybe more.

14. Pennsylvaniacatchaser

Pennsylvaniacatchaser Well-Known Member

State:
    Sarver, Pa
    Kelly - Welcome back to the B.O.C! Hang in there bro! I've been down that divorce road and its not fun but things do get better! :wink:

15. Mike81

Mike81 Well-Known Member

State:
    Alabama
    Yep, been there too...hang in there my friend and enjoy your boys...that's what's important. I do everything I can to show my boys I love them. When I was a kid my mom and dad divorced but my dad didn't ever go out of his way to take me anywhere or hunt or fish with me.... my grandfather and stepdad did. To be honest...now that I been on the other side of it and do whatever I can to do things with my kids... I really have a hard time caring anything for him.... . I haven't talked to him for about 3 years and don't care to.....

So be sure and take care of those kids and show them you care...they won't ever forget it!!

16. Ketch

Ketch New Member

State:
    Minnesota
    Glad to see your boys are your first priority Kelly. A strong parent is vital for keeping the kids secure and stable. Keep it up, your kids will appreciate it more and more as they grow up.

17. keithcatfish

keithcatfish New Member

State:
    Maryville, TN
    Sounds like you lost some dead weight and freed up some more time to take the kids fishing. Enjoy your freedom.

18. kbgrillin

kbgrillin New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    I just want to say "THANK YOU" to all that read and responded. Life has gotten a lot better. I have GOD in my life and that helps more than anything. I love my boys to death and they know it.

GOD BLESS all of you and again, THANK YOU.

19. lawnman61

lawnman61 New Member

State:
    Fort Worth, Tex
    Way to go Kelly, I'm glad to hear that you have god in your lives.
    I keep him as close to me as possible too. When bad things happen to good people, God will always listen to you.
    We will keep you and your boys in our prayers brother.
    :wink:

20. alands94

alands94 Active Member

State:
    Lebanon, I
    Glad to hear things are going better for you. Hopefully I never have to go through that with my wife