Diver 268 Pictures

Discussion in 'LOCAL INDIANA TALK' started by hillbillywilly, Jul 5, 2007.

1. hillbillywilly

hillbillywilly New Member

State:
    Burnettsville, Indiana
    Here are the Pictures Diver268 sent me to post.

Attached Files:

2. metalman

metalman Well-Known Member

State:
    IN
    Name:
    Winston
    They're some nice eaters on those stringers. Wabash or Tippy?...W

3. pk_powell

pk_powell New Member

State:
    Missouri
    I am doing something wrong,just can't figure out what it is! I nice stringer of panfish(cats) to feed my family is all I'm asking for. If I was ever so blessed to catch "The Beast" I would be thrilled,but even the smaller ones just don't seem to want my bait even.I'm sorry I don't mean to whine, I'm just used to bringing home a catch and when ya keep coming up dry it makes a body wonder.I'm trying some Homemade concoctions that I have read from the BOC and see if that will help. I stayed out with Brother Gary Felkner a week ago today until really late at night. I got home around 1:30 Am and he probabaly pulled into his drive around 2:30 to 3 Am. He had some runs,but every single time he picked up his rod they were gone. I have a question,if I may? When you have someone with you,would it help if there was no talking?We were not loud by any means,just normal visiting,it may be silly to ask,but did the fish hear us and get spooked?:confused2::confused2::sad2:

4. ka_c4_boom

ka_c4_boom New Member

State:
    Bedford,Ky
    nice catchs thanks for sharing the pics

5. Mickey

Mickey New Member Supporting Member

State:
    Illinois
    Nice bunch of fish. Much appreciated. Thanks for sharing.:big_smile:

6. River_monster91

River_monster91 New Member

State:
    central kansas
    nice mess of fish hes got there

7. PhillyCatcatcher4

PhillyCatcatcher4 New Member

State:
    S.W.Phila.,Penn.
    :0a21: When is the Fish Fry? :smile2:

8. catstalker459

catstalker459 New Member

State:
    state line city, indiana
    nice fish way to go!!!!!!!!

9. diver268

diver268 New Member

State:
    Indiana
    I would like to thank you hillbillywilly for posting my pictures. I cant figure out how to make them small enough to post, so "Thank You".
    PK--As far as noice goes, my brother was the one with the smaller stringer and the flathead. When we caught those fish we were using softcraws. We went through 18 dozen. For eveyong you see, we released at least 4. When we caught those we were wading in in a creek so as far as being quiet and no noise, no way. We were laughing and taling and wading through the water so we were anything but quiet.
    As far as what body of water, I wont tell the exact location but I will say that it is within 5 miles of Eagle Creek Reservoir. We never got any wetter than just above our knees, but in some spots we did get out of the water to go around a deep hole. Any way I might be going again Sunday evening after I get back from Mishawaka fishing the St. Joe on friday adn saturday. Again my thanks for the help with posting the pictures.