Distressed!

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by kat in the hat, Jul 21, 2007.

1. kat in the hat

kat in the hat New Member

State:
    Missouri
    The Sportsman's channel...does anyone get it? I don't know anybody around here that gets it. I'm getting more, and more anxious by the day because I just know already that I'm not gonna get to watch Catfishing America.:angry: Even did the whole email request to DirectTV, but do you think they really give a flying hoot? I've asked everyone that I know, and nobody gets it, or has heard of it. Grrrrrrr!:sad2:

2. bwhupp

bwhupp New Member

State:
    Belleville

3. Swampy

Swampy New Member

State:
    Fl.
    Sorry Bro can't help you on this one. I myself don't have cable or DTV or any of that stuff. So I won't be seeing the shows myself unless I can get someone to record them.

4. 223reload

223reload New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    I hear you Matt. I did the same as you with DISH NETWORK, iI think theres something goin on cause they took MOR off the air. Too bad it wasnt VS that hockey,scooter ,fourwheeler,rollerskatin.channel really sux

5. bwillaub

bwillaub New Member

State:
    missouri
    I get Sortsman's channel here, Matt. I watch it quite a bit. Haven't seen the catfishing show yet tho. I keep looking for it but no luck yet. Channel 409 here. Keep your eyes and ears open....as will I.

6. chicken man

chicken man New Member

State:
    mo
    I was looking for mor today and noticed it was gone. Any idea why they took it off? Gotta go to columbia to see the cage fights, then will check back in.

7. Mi11er

Mi11er New Member

State:
    Independence, M
    I noticed they took off the MOR channel too:angry:. I don't know why they can't take off the 75 of the worthless channels that I have and leave my hunting and fishing ones alone. Dish Network has many ( and I do mean many) crap channels that no one:)ooooh:) are watching. I hope that they are making room for a little catfishing:wink:

8. Mickey

Mickey New Member Supporting Member

State:
    Illinois
    Men it's all about the dollar. They know most hunters and fisherman will pay an extra cost to get what they want. Otherwise we are just a customer number and no more. Sad.:angry:

9. kat in the hat

State:
    Missouri
    It costs $1 to get the Outdoor Channel ala carte. I would gladly pay extra for the Sportsman's channel if it were offered here, but it ain't. At least not that I've found yet.

10. duxsrus

duxsrus New Member

State:
    SW Ohio
    It's not available on my cable either. Seems like it's only on a few select cable companies. What a shame. :angry:

11. bwhupp

bwhupp New Member

State:
    Belleville
    If you go to the sportsman channel website.. they have an area where you can complain and they auto email your cable company requesting that they get it. Might be worth looking at? I did it already.

12. kat in the hat

State:
    Missouri
    Did that already too.:sad2:

13. kscatman

kscatman New Member

State:
    LAWRENCE,KS
    I have the sportsmans channel, I did'nt know about Catfishing America though i'll have to set the dvr to record it.

14. bilyjojimbob

bilyjojimbob New Member

State:
    North Carolina
    If someone can record them on a cd, then they could be posted up here for all to see if that is ok with the powers that be. I dont have cable or sat either. Guess ill have to do my own show.

15. fishingbuddie

fishingbuddie New Member

State:
    georgia
    we have it here in south ga on the atellite. it is really a good channel could not live with out it at times. sandy

16. flathead willie

flathead willie Well-Known Member

State:
    Virginia
    I get it and I saw the show where they were catching 50# Flatheads the other day. They have some real good stuff on there.

17. wolfman

wolfman Well-Known Member

State:
    Triadelphia, WV
    Name:
    Walter Flack
    Of all the things that tax a man's patience, there's nothing to compare with a stuck zipper

18. trippyclwn

trippyclwn Member

State:
    Chattanooga, Tn
    Name:
    Tracey
    darn i feel blessed i get channels 3,9, and 12 the standard anybody can get channels lol maybe thats why im on here a lot more lol :roll_eyes: but i would like to think it is the great friends and family here! tv is just tv lol:confused2:

19. PhillyCatcatcher4

PhillyCatcatcher4 New Member

State:
    S.W.Phila.,Penn.
    I can't :look_down: get that channel either,but enjoyed watching it while on vacation in GA.:0a22: