discussion with my wife

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by SSgt Fishslayer, Feb 6, 2008.

1. SSgt Fishslayer

SSgt Fishslayer New Member

State:
    south carolina
    My wife asked me last night what i wanted for Valentines day and i told her i didnt want anything. she said i had to pick something, so i told her i wanted the bait clicker kit for my 2 Abu's that didnt have them installed. i also told her if she got those for me i would need a Dremel tool kit so i could install them. She told me that if i got new tools i wouldnt be able to find them in the garage and if i wanted them i had to clean the garage first. not the answer i was looking for. so i told her since i am getting her a new car this weekend, she had to clean out our truck before she handed it over to me to make it fair. she wasnt to keen on this part, and i saw my opening. Me, being the crafty and cunning guy i am, told her "Well i can make it easy on you and you wont have to buy me new tools or clean out the truck and you wont have to worry about me losing the tools in the garage." she asked me how is that possible, so i told her "you could just buy me a couple of new reels with the bait clicker already installed and neither one of us will have to worry about it." i am still not sure if she bought off on it or not. i will let you all know how it turns out and if i got some new reels or if i had to clean the garage. i am thinking i will be spending most of my afternoons in the garage getting it straightened up.

2. john catfish young

john catfish young New Member

State:
    Kentucky
    Well, good luck on them new reels Sgt.:cool2:

3. Ulikedew

Ulikedew New Member

State:
    Georgetown IN
    Good luck there hope the reels come your way.

4. Reel_Blues

Reel_Blues New Member

State:
    Virginia
    Joey your kinda in a win win situation. You may end up having to clean the garage but you will end up with 2 bait clicks either on your old reels or 2 new ones. And i bet that most of the stuff in the garage is yours and you will probably find stuf while cleaning you thought was long lost lol. So you really cant lose here good luck on getting the 2 new reels though.:wink:

5. Kat-tamer

Kat-tamer New Member

State:
    Missouri
    Obviously you aint got this married thing down yet.

You clean the garage, you clean the truck, you buy the car, & you buy your own tools and fishing gear!
    Then you take her out for a nice supper and she buys you a nice new nightie for later in the evening!:wink::smile2:

6. flatheadfisher

flatheadfisher New Member

State:
    NC
    Good luck with that...

At least you have a garage to clean up!

7. jdstraka

jdstraka Well-Known Member Supporting Member

State:
    Council Bluffs, Iowa
    Name:
    John
    WOW You Ladies have this ALL Figured out Already Right!!!!! Us Fellas Haven't got a Chance. But 10/4n the Nighty :wink:
    Later J.D.:smile2:

8. razorback

razorback New Member

State:
    Camp Lejeune, N.C.
    You roll the dice ya takes you're chances. After 29 years of marriage mine would by the reels and clean the truck just to keep me fishing and out of the house!..Semper Fi!
    USMC Ret..79-99

9. Dano

Dano New Member

State:
    Texas
    :smile2:LOL, It takes a women to give the right advice on VDay massacre. LOL

I've been married 27 years.
    I would listen up to that advice. :wink:

10. catfishcrazy256

catfishcrazy256 New Member

State:
    Indiana
    GOOD LUCK HOPE IT WORKS OUT

11. baitchunker

baitchunker New Member

State:
    alabama
    i think you should have kat-tamer call your wife and do the negotiating for you.:wink:

12. razorback

razorback New Member

State:
    Camp Lejeune, N.C.
    I take it you're Aviation Ordnance out at MCAS Yuma. Well greetings from Camp Lejeune.

13. Kat-tamer

Kat-tamer New Member

State:
    Missouri
    Good Idea!!!:wink:
    Then after we work out all the details of what she's getting, we can work on what Matt needs to get me!:smile2: I could use a new car!:smile2:

14. willcat

willcat New Member

State:
    texas
    I agree, u can't lose here. As for the nighty, when she goes shopping for one & asks me how i like it, I just say " Drop it on the floor, yep it looks real good, let's take it.":wink:

15. bigwhiskers

bigwhiskers New Member

State:
    Elon, North Ca
    Hey SSgt. You let an old LCpl. work on your reels? I'l install 'em straight-away. Come on,Post Beetle will eat you for morning chow if he knows you don't own 6500-C3's w/bait click. I'm here for ya Bro, let's get up to speed. Come to NC, I'll give you a good ol' "Camp Devildog (Gieger) welcome. PB's lying in wait Bro.
    Bigwhiskers

16. Mickey

Mickey New Member Supporting Member

State:
    Illinois
    I think you are going to need more than luck to succeed in this matter.:smile2:

17. Wil

Wil New Member

State:
    Minden Nebraska
    good luck gettin those reels brother

18. plainsman

plainsman New Member Supporting Member

State:
    minnesota
    At first I was agreein with ya, you are a crafty one, ya had it all figured out until the woman answered. I'd listen to her advice, or in the long run ya gonna be sorry. She will understand better than a man what it takes. I don't know what ya need the nitie for, but its probably another example of her wanting it and buying it for you. Probably spend your money on it too. Still I hope ya get the reels, but ya gonna have to clean the garage anyway so she can park in there. Aint ya glad ya gotta do it now instead of July. Semper Fi.

19. curdog

curdog New Member

State:
    Sheridan, Arkansas
    Might as well clean out the garage. Sounds you are going to have to anyway.:big_smile: Good luck on the Reals.

20. slowboat

slowboat New Member

State:
    Ohio
    If you clean out the garage you might find reels with bait clickers lol...sb