Discovery Channel Saturday Night

Discussion in 'All Catfishing' started by metalman, Feb 16, 2007.

1. metalman

metalman Well-Known Member

State:
    IN
    Name:
    Winston
    Saturday night on the Discovery Channel there is a show about huge fish caught by anglers. I saw a couple of huge catfish on the preview just now...W

2. SeedTick

SeedTick New Member

State:
    Conway Arkansas
    Hey Winston, I didn't see it on the Discovery Channel but I saw a show called Hooked: Monster Fish on the National Geographic Channel. I don't know if that is the same show or not but I am going to tivo it and see. Thanks for the heads up.

st

3. Gordhawk

Gordhawk New Member

State:
    Iowa
    You wouldn't happen to know what time that show is supposed to be on would you? I wouldn't mine watching it if I'm home,and if I'm going to be gone I could tape it and watch later.
    Thanks,
    Glenn

4. catgetter1

catgetter1 New Member

State:
    louisiana
    Thankx fer the info Mr. Bush ( I like that name ) I'll be tuned in.........

5. sw2324

sw2324 New Member

State:
    Texas
    I dont know if it is the same show, but i was watching something the other day and the guy caught a cat that was six foot long. He was using a 2 pound fish as bait. It bout jerked him out of the boat 3 or 4 times. Forgot what country they were in but it was in a river surrounded by falls.

6. Larry

Larry New Member

State:
    Minnesota
    I recorded Hooked on Monster fish from NTGEO its an awesome show that really gets the blood and adrenalin pumping.
    I highly recommend it
    thanks
    Larry

7. chinook

chinook New Member

State:
    Illinois
    The show is on NTGEO (National Geographic--channel 186 on Dish) at 8 pm and 11 pm central time.

8. metalman

State:
    IN
    Name:
    Winston
    That was Larry Dahlberg's show "Hunt For Big Fish" They were in Surinam. That was an amazing fish wasn't it? I thought he was going over the side of the boat when it made that first run...W

9. metalman

State:
    IN
    Name:
    Winston
    Dave,
    You are indeed correct. Thanks for that. I realize now I was watching Discovery when the ad came on...W