Disappointed w/ Team Catfish

Discussion in 'LOCAL INDIANA TALK' started by ThaWstSide, Jul 27, 2009.

1. ThaWstSide

ThaWstSide New Member

State:
    Speedway,
    Well folks, I have to say I am disappointed... I ordered from Team Catfish and still have yet to get my order. I aint trying to air "dirty laundry" so to speak but I figured I could at least get more attention to the situation or some answers.

I placed an order over a week ago, had sinker bumpers on back order, was informed the rest of my order was shipped. I got my sinker bumpers but still have yet to get my regular order. I have contacted them twice, first time I was told it shipped out, second time I called 2 days later I was informed I need to wait until a certain day to call back, and that they would look into it then if I hadnt got the package.

I have fished since then, and was hoping to have used the products on my trip, but didnt get a chance to.

I did email them today, and have yet to get a reply... I know business is business and they might be busy, but customer service is the key to any successful business!

Last edited: Jul 27, 2009
  2. Shad Man

Shad Man New Member

State:
    Tyler, TX
    :angry:Man I ordered stuff from them a few weeks ago and I couldn't believe how fast I recieved my order. Sorry to hear about that.

3. stoney53

stoney53 Well-Known Member

State:
    PA
    when i ordered a few months ago i got the order super fast, i was surprised how fast it got here

4. metalman

metalman Well-Known Member

State:
    IN
    Name:
    Winston
    Ask them for a tracking number...W

5. Big Sam

Big Sam Well-Known Member

State:
    Booneville AR
    Name:
    Sam
    Don't worry Jim Iv'e known Jeffery a long time:eek:oooh::wink::smile2: He will make it right i guarntee ya he will:big_smile:

6. ThaWstSide

ThaWstSide New Member

State:
    Speedway,
    See, I read the testimonials, and customer feedback, etc... Like I did with most products online, for instance the Kat Bobbers from Wild Wolf (I use mine about once a week depending on where I fish). Man, I dig the info I read, and I get pumped up and excited and was again when I was reading the articles and watching the videos for Team Catfish, then I ordered, and WHAM the backorder, and no initial order...

I understand mistakes happens, things happen, and the USPS usually sucks... But I guess I am easy to let down anymore, since I have no luck whatsoever!

I will give it a few more days....:sad2:

7. jmanion8

jmanion8 New Member

State:
    Kansas
    That's a total bummer to hear! I'm sure it was just a mix up b/c I ordered from them a couple weeks ago and was very surprised at how fast the order got to me. Don't give up faith yet, I'm sure they'll take care of you for the hassle. Best of luck!

8. ShilohRed

ShilohRed New Member

State:
    West Tn
    Jim I bet its the shipping Co.. I would also ask for a tracking Number. AS it may be like one I ordered a few years ago. Mine was deilvered but to the door we never use. LOL
    Hate your order is not showing up. But I bet Team Catfish will take care of it.
    Best of luck with the order and fishing.
    Pete

9. Bill in SC

Bill in SC New Member

State:
    South Caro
    A week doesn't seem like too long of a time to start a fuss about it.

Bill in SC

10. jayhawkokie

jayhawkokie New Member

State:
    Grand Lake Oklahoma
    I placed an order with Bass Pro Shop and they shipped it from Springfield, MO to Grove, OK a two hour drive away and it took 2-1/2 weeks to get here after they shipped it. I would call them again.

Jayhawkokie

11. buckethead

buckethead New Member

State:
    arkansas
    Hi Jim,

Man something is not right, I have ordered from them too, and it was only like a week at most when it got here,

I hope you get it straight , I am sure that Team Catfish will make it right. if it is thier fault, may be the shipping company, my order came thru the U.S.P.S.

good luck Jim

12. buckethead

buckethead New Member

State:
    arkansas

Hey jayhawk ((LMBO))

That sounds about like my luck, I had a custom rod built ((LOL))
    still ant seen the rod and the guy wont answer the phone (((LMBO)))

so dont feel bad !!!!!:smile2::smile2:

13. HOLD-ACCOUNT

HOLD-ACCOUNT New Member

State:
    oklahoma
    Jim,

I talked to you last week and informed you that the 1st order had been sent out. We sent you everything except the SINKER BUMPERZ (they were on backorder). We shipped you your products that were not on backorder and then got the SINKER BUMPERZ in stock and shipped them to you. (Double Shipping @ no extra cost to you).

As I recall, (and you made note of this during your post)......I asked you to call me on Tuesday if you had not gotton the rest of your order. It's just Monday and you are already dissapointed with us, not the postal service....

I am assuming you have not recieved your order, we have not found it. We have checked into it today and the USPS folks can't find it. They lost it.......It will show up sometime, somewhere, but maybe not where we want it to!

To resolve this matter we are issuing you a full refund via PayPal ($46.59) including shipping. You also will get to keep the SINKER BUMPERZ we shipped you at no extra cost.......:wink:

If you want to re order, that's up to you........

Jeff

14. skippi2use

skippi2use New Member

State:
    Indiana
  15. buckethead

buckethead New Member

State:
    arkansas
    Right on Jeff

You cant beat that deal, thanks ,

16. ThaWstSide

ThaWstSide New Member

State:
    Speedway,
    Jeff,

I dont prefer a refund and dont really want one, I ordered because I want the product!. I do not want anything for free either, just what I ordered and paid for.

If you say the merchandise shipped, Thank You! I just want communication and to know that. And hopefully I will get it tomorrow...

Believe me, I know the postal service sucks, I have had my share of problems with them from the past, I am sorry if you feel I am being impatient, and I do know sometimes I am impatient!

Thanks,
    James

17. Swampfox.

Swampfox. New Member

State:
    Louisiana
    is anyone spot on 100% of the time. im sure it has to be a technical error. the guys tryin to run a bussiness. its not in the mans best interest to piss people off then have those individuals raise hell before 30,ooo folks. give the man a chance to figure out the problem and make it right. i can understand the frustration, but i wouldve handled that alittle differently. statistically, the margin for error for anything is about 3%. its also known as murphey's law.

18. biga

biga Well-Known Member

State:
    evansville
    A week is nothing.. people being this impatient is why i shut down my ebay store!!!! i have had people file claims before their payment even cleared!!! AMAZING!!

19. HOLD-ACCOUNT

HOLD-ACCOUNT New Member

State:
    oklahoma
    Refunds are our standard policy if we have unhappy/dissapointed customers. (ThaWstSide) Yours was issued about 2 hours ago as I finished up the post explaining the situation and the refund. No hard feelings either, this is not personal, it's just our way of solving problems quickly and efficently for both sides.....I hope you will give us another shot sometime!:big_smile:

On a side note. I want to thank all the BOCers that had positive comments to share about this issue before and after I had a chance to post. THANK YOU for lookin out for a BOC sponsor and bringing this post to my attention.

.:wink::cool2::cool2::cool2: We try hard to get things done right, but sometimes crazy stuff happens thats out of our controll. We will make it right with everyone, but it might take a few days to get the problem figured out!

Thanks,
    Jeff

20. ThaWstSide

ThaWstSide New Member

State:
    Speedway,
    I will be the first to admit if I make a mistake, I am not saying anybody made one here except myself if it turns out I was just impatient.

I have purchased from 1 other sponsor on the BOC and had an excellent experience, and I myself have sold items online and had it go both ways. I know how it works!

As I said in my previous post, I in NO WAY SHAPE OR FORM am trying to drag anybody down, thru the dirt, or slander anybody.

I simply ordered products, paid for products, and want to use the said products. I have watched the videos, read the testimonials, heard the feedback, and I want to do what almost everyone on this website wants to do, and that is CATCH FISH!

Jeff, about giving your company/yourself another chance... I have no ill will towards you or your company! I am grateful that you advertise, sell, and share with everybody including myself on this board and give the service of selling what many have said is great product. I too want to be someone who is pleased/satisfied with a product that enables me to catch fish. I will wait/watch for the package to show up, if you said you mailed it, and I dont doubt you did, I will notify you, and I will make sure the money is back in your account 100%! If it dont show up, I will reorder!

I appreciate your feedback, and I do OWE you for the pack of sinker bumperz! I will be sure to settle up, and I promise you, once I get products from you and catch fish, I will be sure to list your product as 1 of the factors in me catching the fish.

Thanks again for your feedback!

James